Caled and the Minshaws: Chapter Two

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My mate Mark, who missed out on the last trip, gave me a ring and said "Are you up for going, Dave?". My reply was "Definitely, mate!". He said "What about the shooters? They've hammered the place." T

IF MY SKY DISH HAD NOT BLOWEN OFF THE WALL ID NOT BOTHER PUTING THIS ON BUT IM BORD OR YES AND BEEN OUT TO NIGHT AS WELL.   but were wud you be with out this place   HERE HERE HERE HERE

Wouldn't worry too much about the knockers mate you'll always get your sceptics some folk still don't believe they put a man on the moon !! or that the holocaust happened Their choice .The reality is

That fawn brindle dog looks well put together, what does he weigh about 75 pound?

he is mate.iv never weighed him ill get it done soon and let you now :thumbs:

He's a fcuking beast, Saw him while picking my pup up. Pic's dont do this dog justice...!!

(Id say around the 70/75 mark)

NICE pic,s but were wud you be with out this place,,,You dont catch any'think in the the mean time,,Months go bye and nothing,eles his in the bag,,,

IF MY SKY DISH HAD NOT BLOWEN OFF THE WALL ID NOT BOTHER PUTING THIS ON BUT IM BORD OR YES AND BEEN OUT TO NIGHT AS WELL.

but were wud you be with out this place

HERE

Picture650.jpg

HERE

Picture682.jpg

HERE

100_1953.jpg

HERE

Picture654.jpg

HERE

Picture690.jpg

HERE

DSCN2435.jpg

HERE

Picture721.jpg

HERE

Picture835.jpg

AND HERE WILL THAT DO YOU. JEST FOR THE RECORD Y IS IT YOUR ONLY POST ON HERE IS SELLING STUFF

GET OUT AND DO A BIT AND YOU WILL NOT SEE THE NEED TO WORRY ABOUT WAT OTHERS ARE DOING

Picture905.jpg

very good ,.............i hope your bored all the time and never find or replace your sky dish

lol two weeks with no soaps mate and id run down the feled and jump in the sea lol

misses go one of them tv boxs things now :boogy: :boogy: :boogy:

but got 5minets in between soaps :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

few more pics for you and tjones :thumbs:

Picture226.jpg

Picture776.jpg

Picture725.jpg

Picture719.jpg

Picture706.jpg

Picture856.jpg

its not all about killing

Picture1178.jpg

Picture1470.jpg

Picture1479.jpg

Picture1711.jpg

DSCN4970.jpg

Picture1645.jpg

Picture1633.jpg

Picture1638.jpg

• Like 3

only just got the chance to read this topic, im glad you had a fantastic trip, Timber needed that after he couldnt make the trip

with us after some bad new's and to be fair there has been some good comments from MOST DECENT LADS, the funny thing

about this topic is one of the few knockers is a bloke who labeled one of the bitches in this topic a "jacker" so a big well done

to Lilly and Timber, but the proof is in the breeding as most of the pup's out of her litter are doing really well.

Lloydy and Timber credit where it's due lads your a credit to your dog's and them to you well done lads

• Like 2

That fawn brindle dog looks well put together, what does he weigh about 75 pound?

He's a fcuking beast, Saw him while picking my pup up. Pic's dont do this dog justice...!!

I'll second that T7 Lloydy puts some cracking pics up of this dog but he is far more impressive in the flesh , a fcuking beast just about sums him up lol

cheers mate

only just got the chance to read this topic, im glad you had a fantastic trip, Timber needed that after he couldnt make the trip

with us after some bad new's and to be fair there has been some good comments from MOST DECENT LADS, the funny thing

about this topic is one of the few knockers is a bloke who labeled one of the bitches in this topic a "jacker" so a big well done

to Lilly and Timber, but the proof is in the breeding as most of the pup's out of her litter are doing really well.

Lloydy and Timber credit where it's due lads your a credit to your dog's and them to you well done lads

Wouldn't worry too much about the knockers mate you'll always get your sceptics some folk still don't believe they put a man on the moon !! or that the holocaust happened :icon_eek: Their choice .

The reality is there will be plenty dogs up and down the country that could equal or better the numbers my dogs did but that don't mean i enjoyed it any less and that was the whole point of going , it's a hobby for me nothing more .

Not sure theres too many dogs out there that can do the 100 ( there will be some ) it takes a special dog and an owner to match his dog , regardless of the numbers of rabbits or type of land they're running on , it's hats off to anyone who achieves that .

• Like 4

great write up and great pics never mind the knockers ..i hear across the grapevine that the man in question who calls people and there dogs ,,is far to busy writing his 2 books ,1 titled 101 dog man excuses,no 2 ,why i run 3 dogs on all quarry.should be full cover to cover bullshit.. :laugh: :laugh: :thumbs:

• Like 1

cheers daz

I'll second that T7 Lloydy puts some cracking pics up of this dog but he is far more impressive in the flesh , a fcuking beast just about sums him up lol

misses got me a nice prezy a framed pic of him lol never had dog pics on show be for only on the internet lol