Sign in to follow this  
D Lloyd

Caled and the Minshaws: Chapter Two

NICE pic,s but were wud you be with out this place,,,You dont catch any'think in the the mean time,,Months go bye and nothing,eles his in the bag,,,

IF MY SKY DISH HAD NOT BLOWEN OFF THE WALL ID NOT BOTHER PUTING THIS ON BUT IM BORD OR YES AND BEEN OUT TO NIGHT AS WELL.

but were wud you be with out this place

HERE

Picture650.jpg

HERE

Picture682.jpg

HERE

100_1953.jpg

HERE

Picture654.jpg

HERE

Picture690.jpg

HERE

DSCN2435.jpg

HERE

Picture721.jpg

HERE

Picture835.jpg

AND HERE WILL THAT DO YOU. JEST FOR THE RECORD Y IS IT YOUR ONLY POST ON HERE IS SELLING STUFF

GET OUT AND DO A BIT AND YOU WILL NOT SEE THE NEED TO WORRY ABOUT WAT OTHERS ARE DOING

Picture905.jpg

very good ,.............i hope your bored all the time and never find or replace your sky dish

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: you mite be lucky thay jest sed 2weeks :cray:

your living the life good luck im just in and got 6 and think i done no bad :thumbs:

ha ha you did beter than me last night i got 2 :yes::thumbs:

Good work men and dogs! Thanks for taking the time to put this up, ignore the bell ends I think most that read the comments see through them soon enough.

keep it up

Guest Moscow

That fawn brindle dog looks well put together, what does he weigh about 75 pound?

Nice read and your pics prove your out there doing it

pictures speak louder than words

merry xmas

• Like 1

can you not take a big box trailer and bring some of the rabbits back live and let them go in fife lol , nice going to lads and dogs looking forward to your next write up

lol i now wat you meen mate i could do with more round me to.

:thumbs:

What can you say other than AWESOME..enough said i think? ATB Andy. :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

cheers andy it realy was mate

Keep up the good work Loydy and fook the green eyed monster's..just ignore them and hopefully they will go away.. :thumbs:

cheers millet,iv not had a word back from chaddbrick sins i sed id run him so i think hes gone away

Well done again mate and as has been said you don't need to explain yourself to no cnut. :thumbs: