Caled and the Minshaws: Chapter Two

These 2 posts have been like a Chapter in a V.Good book lol really enjoyed them , you boys and the dogs did tremendous . . . As for the Knockers . . . You Always Get A Couple Of Pricks In A Bed Of Rose's !!

cheers mate glad you injoyed them

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My mate Mark, who missed out on the last trip, gave me a ring and said "Are you up for going, Dave?". My reply was "Definitely, mate!". He said "What about the shooters? They've hammered the place." T

IF MY SKY DISH HAD NOT BLOWEN OFF THE WALL ID NOT BOTHER PUTING THIS ON BUT IM BORD OR YES AND BEEN OUT TO NIGHT AS WELL.   but were wud you be with out this place   HERE HERE HERE HERE

Wouldn't worry too much about the knockers mate you'll always get your sceptics some folk still don't believe they put a man on the moon !! or that the holocaust happened Their choice .The reality is

great write up and great pics never mind the knockers ..i hear across the grapevine that the man in question who calls people and there dogs ,,is far to busy writing his 2 books ,1 titled 101 dog man excuses,no 2 ,why i run 3 dogs on all quarry.should be full cover to cover bullshit.. :laugh: :laugh: :thumbs:

ha ha i like it :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: put my name down for one :bad: