"Can 'The Ton' be done? "

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’ve loved lamping for as long as I can remember and there’s nothing better than lamping with good mates. When I was told about some new ground where the farmers were desperate for some help to contro

as daz sed all went to feed the dogs none of this bumping the crap. no taking the piss out of the fat mincer lol

Well done to the guys for getting off their arse, travelling and getting in among it, but, when your catching numbers like this then they're not running like your average rabbit. I've never taken the

well mate i can honestly say that is a very honest and accurate account of our fantastic trip down to the

finest detail (and yes i was a grumpy fecker).

Very happy memories that i certainly wont forget. like i said to both you and Pritch after the first night "can the ton be done" and both of you

said no how wrong we was, it's the 1st time ive heard of it being done since Vic Minshaw claimed to have done it with Blue many moons ago.

im just happy i waqs there to wittness it......

but guess what the only thing is you got wrong??? the final total, infact it's a coincidence that i only found it in the car today, i had forgoten i had written it on the way home with the tally for each dog and the total was........................424.

cracking read mate when's the book?? (is it after our next trip??)

good read and picks lads and well done that land does hold a lot of bunny, or should i say it did if i am correct not long after you lads had been there two other lads did the 100 bunny nights lamping and then the gun lads took the rest...

good read and picks lads and well done that land does hold a lot of bunny, or should i say it did if i am correct not long after you lads had been there two other lads did the 100 bunny nights lamping and then the gun lads took the rest...

SO I HEAR, AND DUMPED EM THERE (NOT THE DOG LADS) cant see the point in that think i heard it was 500 or so??

f*****g brillient post dai well done to men and dogs never seen anywhere near numbers like that hope to one day ,just to say that iv seen caled in the flesh certinly looks a fine dog all the best for the rest of the season lads..