"Can 'The Ton' be done? "

BLOODY HELL IM THE MIDDLE OF NO WERE,,,LAMPING,, AND IM STILL ON HERE,,,DAZZZZ YOU ARE GETTING THINGS ROUND YOUR NECK,,,, HAS FOR THIS TJ WHAT EVER HIS NAME HIS,,,HE,S BIN A MEMBER BEFORE I NEW WHAT COMPUTER WAS,,, ANY WAY ADD A CRACKING NITE ON THE LAMP,,,, YET AGAIN,,,,,,

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’ve loved lamping for as long as I can remember and there’s nothing better than lamping with good mates. When I was told about some new ground where the farmers were desperate for some help to contro

as daz sed all went to feed the dogs none of this bumping the crap. no taking the piss out of the fat mincer lol

Well done to the guys for getting off their arse, travelling and getting in among it, but, when your catching numbers like this then they're not running like your average rabbit. I've never taken the

111 gaff 38 a think mates dog , It took sum carrying and a wish I had help with carrying them only to dogs and too ruck sacks was took for sum reason lol I had to keep dropping them at the side of the road in piles I'd done 1568 miles round trip was out all night til alf five only me and another lad stuck it other three had anuff at 1 ish so shows how easy it is to do

I THOUGHT JIM SAID YOU HAD A CARRIER BUT IT WOULDNT BE THE FIRST TIME IVE BEEN WRONG LOL,

Shaun i had enough when my 14 amp ran out, the dog was good for more but i thought she's done more than i expected so i was happy and

like you say it's not fecking easy, my 62 was hard enough, to carry on form there the bloke has to have that extra dive never mind the fecking dog,

one thing you did forget as well as the journey what about the expense?? it makes me wander if i would ever do it again because one thing i will

guarantee is the numbers wont ever be the same after the stick the place had

BLOODY HELL IM THE MIDDLE OF NO WERE,,,LAMPING,, AND IM STILL ON HERE,,,DAZZZZ YOU ARE GETTING THINGS ROUND YOUR NECK,,,, HAS FOR THIS TJ WHAT EVER HIS NAME HIS,,,HE,S BIN A MEMBER BEFORE I NEW WHAT COMPUTER WAS,,, ANY WAY ADD A CRACKING NITE ON THE LAMP,,,, YET AGAIN,,,,,,

jim DONT THREATEN ME AGAIN, i dont wear bullies and they dont frieghten me either,,,, you wana hang me like you said in your PM then crack on fella,

if you read back i did say i realised it wasnt you. so fecking whatever!!!!!!!!!!!1

THERES NO THREAT THERE YOU DAFT BUGGER,,BUT WHEN YOU PUT WANKER SIGHS UP AND CALL PEOPLE A PRICK,, JUST OVER SOME PETTY DOG TALK IT BECOMES PERSONAL,,,,, YES I DID SAY WE WILL HAVE A GOOD CHIN WAG,,,IFF WE EVER MEAT,,,AND WE WILL DO NEXT SEASON IN THE PROMISED LAND,,THATS FOR SHAW,,MATE HOPE WE CAN SORT OUR DIFFRENTS OUT,,,PROPLEY,, tHE STRANGE THING HIS I FIND WHEN I RANG YOU UP THAT NITE 2 YEARS AGO,,,YOU SAID YOU WAS SORRY FOR INSULTING ME,,,AND YOU SAID ITS INTERNET BRINGING THE BAD SIDE OUT OF YOU,,,, SO I LEFT IT THAT,,,,I COME ON HERE PUT THE ODD POST,, TRY AND ANSWER FOLK ON ME POSTS, THE BEST I CAN,,,,AND TRY AND STAY OUT OF TROUBLE,,,,,BUT YOUR THEIR ALL THE TIME, GIVEN A CHANCE,,,,YOU HAVE NUMBER,,,RING ME BUT DONT GIVE ME ALL THIS BOLLX,,,ABOUT BEING SORRY ITS THE INTERNET IT S WEREING VERY VERY,,,YOUR TRYING MY PATCIENCE, PAL,,,

Edited by ernlad

i will put the picks up now jim proof is every thing..

its a shame jealous people trying to ruin the topic this green eyed monster is the disease of the moment in the dog world :bad: doesnt seem to be a cure either just keep getting out and ignore the idiots :toast:

always has been thats how alot people just keep what they do to there selfs the internet can be a bad thing and good thing :thumbs:

THERES NO THREAT THERE YOU DAFT BUGGER,,BUT WHEN YOU PUT WANKER SIGHS UP AND CALL PEOPLE A PRICK,, JUST OVER SOME PETTY DOG TALK IT BECOMES PERSONAL,,,,, YES I DID SAY WE WILL HAVE A GOOD CHIN WAG,,,IFF WE EVER MEAT,,,AND WE WILL DO NEXT SEASON IN THE PROMISED LAND,,THATS FOR SHAW,,MATE HOPE WE CAN SORT OUR DIFFRENTS OUT,,,PROPLEY,, tHE STRANGE THING HIS I FIND WHEN I RANG YOU UP THAT NITE 2 YEARS AGO,,,YOU SAID YOU WAS SORRY FOR INSULTING ME,,,AND YOU SAID ITS INTERNET BRINGING THE BAD SIDE OUT OF YOU,,,, SO I LEFT IT THAT,,,,I COME ON HERE PUT THE ODD POST,, TRY AND ANSWER FOLK ON ME POSTS, THE BEST I CAN,,,,AND TRY AND STAY OUT OF TROUBLE,,,,,BUT YOUR THEIR ALL THE TIME, GIVEN A CHANCE,,,,YOU HAVE NUMBER,,,RING ME BUT DONT GIVE ME ALL THIS BOLLX,,,ABOUT BEING SORRY ITS THE INTERNET IT S WEREING VERY VERY,,,YOUR TRYING MY PATCIENCE, PAL,,,

Jim your problem with me is i cant abide your lowdown grassing scum of a mate and for some reason you feel the need to stick up for him,

i stay away from your post's nowadays as i used to like giving credit where it's due but it just isnt worth it, thats why ive stopped posting my day's or nites out.

as for the threat i could allways put your PM up saying you wanted to hang me then your post on here saying i have somthing round my neck, it doesnt take

fecking heinstien does it, but i'd rather not go down that rout unless you keep making me out to be a lier.

as for the phone call's i dont have your number BUT you do have mine and like i said in reply to one of your other threatening friaday nite pm's,

dont think you can tell me to jump and expect me to say how high jim.

now im finished on this so it's upto you?? another good topic ruined