Sign in to follow this  
D Lloyd

"Can 'The Ton' be done? "

my mate done over a ton in a night no problem

Now don't be silly........it WASN'T easy.

• Like 1

my mate done over a ton in a night no problem

Now don't be silly........it WASN'T easy.

My mate does over a ton every night !! In his Jag !!.............. Oh; you mean rabbits ??? :thumbs:

Cheers.

Nothing short of awesome. And i like to bet a few days that wont be repeated for many years to come on the bounce. :toast:

Well done dogs and men! Awesome write up as well.

How long did it take you to process the rabbits when you got back?

alright dazzzzz i dnt post on here much as ye get idiots writing rubbish but one of them lads was me who had been up there and done 111 rabbits which is why im putting this, as for dumping the rabb what a load of crap they went to the ferret rescue center on the island, here is a pic to reassure you !! recognise it ??

2w4gpk4.jpg2qtfqjl.jpg

WELL IT WAS ACTUALLY AIMED AT THE LADS WHO GOT THEM DUMPED IN THE SEA, BUT SEEING THOUGH YOU MENTIONED IT.

THE LADY AT THE FERRET RESCUE WASNT EXACTLY HAPPY AS SHE ASKED FOR A FEW RABBITS TO KEEP HER FERRETS GOING,

I THINK SHE HAS AROUND HALF A DOZEN?? BUT SAID AROUND 400 WHERE DUMPED ON HER GARDEN THAT SHE HAD TO GET HELP FROM

THE LOCALS TO REMOVE AND SHE WASNT TO IMPRESSED, BUT AT LEAST YOU TRIED TO PUT THEM TO GOOD USE, TO BE HONEST

IF I COULDNT FIND USE FOR THEM I WOULDNT KILL SO MANY?? I JUST DONT SEE THE POINT. JIM BROUGHT THEM HOME AS WE DID

BUT THATS UPTO YOU YOUR DOG DID WELL REGARDLESS I HEAR HE'S MORE THAN A USFULL DOG SO I WASNT TO SURPRISED HE DID WELL

I recon sum people don't like others goin on S....y by the sounds ov it .that ferret rescue dint say to us she dint wont em infact she came running out with boxes .

Lets get it right then fella she was over the moon gave big bones for ower dogs and she only had 170 odd never even caught 400 on me trip u now more thn me thn donkey !!

Shaun you told me the shooting lads dumped them,,, might have been another trip,, I know you didn't,

Jim has also told me if the shooting lads that dumped them in the seas.

• Like 1

Tomo lads who went before shot 900 odd lads who was up there at the same time had a freezer can took most of them off them lads were from Doncaster might be on here ?? There was some rabbits that went funny as they was nearly 6 days old so they gave the ferret rescue a few and gave few farmer a hand full left the chuked out to the seals as they was eating them apparently I dnt no want there