"Can 'The Ton' be done? "

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’ve loved lamping for as long as I can remember and there’s nothing better than lamping with good mates. When I was told about some new ground where the farmers were desperate for some help to contro

as daz sed all went to feed the dogs none of this bumping the crap. no taking the piss out of the fat mincer lol

Well done to the guys for getting off their arse, travelling and getting in among it, but, when your catching numbers like this then they're not running like your average rabbit. I've never taken the

alright dazzzzz i dnt post on here much as ye get idiots writing rubbish but one of them lads was me who had been up there and done 111 rabbits which is why im putting this, as for dumping the rabb what a load of crap they went to the ferret rescue center on the island, here is a pic to reassure you !! recognise it ??

2w4gpk4.jpg2qtfqjl.jpg

WELL IT WAS ACTUALLY AIMED AT THE LADS WHO GOT THEM DUMPED IN THE SEA, BUT SEEING THOUGH YOU MENTIONED IT.

THE LADY AT THE FERRET RESCUE WASNT EXACTLY HAPPY AS SHE ASKED FOR A FEW RABBITS TO KEEP HER FERRETS GOING,

I THINK SHE HAS AROUND HALF A DOZEN?? BUT SAID AROUND 400 WHERE DUMPED ON HER GARDEN THAT SHE HAD TO GET HELP FROM

THE LOCALS TO REMOVE AND SHE WASNT TO IMPRESSED, BUT AT LEAST YOU TRIED TO PUT THEM TO GOOD USE, TO BE HONEST

IF I COULDNT FIND USE FOR THEM I WOULDNT KILL SO MANY?? I JUST DONT SEE THE POINT. JIM BROUGHT THEM HOME AS WE DID

BUT THATS UPTO YOU YOUR DOG DID WELL REGARDLESS I HEAR HE'S MORE THAN A USFULL DOG SO I WASNT TO SURPRISED HE DID WELL

Tomo lads who went before shot 900 odd lads who was up there at the same time had a freezer can took most of them off them lads were from Doncaster might be on here ?? There was some rabbits that went funny as they was nearly 6 days old so they gave the ferret rescue a few and gave few farmer a hand full left the chuked out to the seals as they was eating them apparently I dnt no want there