"Can 'The Ton' be done? "

that was one helluva trip well done boys cracking weekend those dogs work well for you thats a lot of gutting and cleaning to do lol. never got anywhere near those sort of numbers in my life even years ago when i thought i was taking big numbers .lolyou got some serious lamping dogs there.

• Like 1

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’ve loved lamping for as long as I can remember and there’s nothing better than lamping with good mates. When I was told about some new ground where the farmers were desperate for some help to contro

as daz sed all went to feed the dogs none of this bumping the crap. no taking the piss out of the fat mincer lol

Well done to the guys for getting off their arse, travelling and getting in among it, but, when your catching numbers like this then they're not running like your average rabbit. I've never taken the

no bad for interlopers lol

cheers.lol i like it

there was no harm meant there some dogs youse boys have and the work you and the lads put to them you deserve them happy hunting and have a merry christmas in gods country lol :thumbs:

ha ha i did not think that mate. :victory::thumbs:

Great post mate and a great advert for these hunting sites , 3 lads that met through a hunting site ending up on a trip like that , now thats how it should be :thumbs: Hard to beat a night on the lamp in good company whatever the result .

cheers :boogy:

mite do a chapter 2 if your are up fro it mate :boogy::hmm:

what did you do with all those rabbits if you dont mind me asking............... :thumbs:

EVERY LAST ONE BROUGHT BACK AND MINCED FOR THE DOGS/FERTS THEY WASNT FIT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION BUT DIDNT GO TO WAIST

as daz sed all went to feed the dogs none of this bumping the crap.

CopyofPicture3136_zps0c8af721.jpg

CopyofPicture3133_zps02ee997e.jpg

Picture3127_zps6d17f4fa.jpg

no taking the piss out of the fat mincer lol

Picture3130_zpsdd0f3f6d.jpg

i see lots likeing this i would of like some fekin help lol

• Like 2

alright dazzzzz i dnt post on here much as ye get idiots writing rubbish but one of them lads was me who had been up there and done 111 rabbits which is why im putting this, as for dumping the rabb what a load of crap they went to the ferret rescue center on the island, here is a pic to reassure you !! recognise it ??

2w4gpk4.jpg2qtfqjl.jpg

• Like 1