twist and ern...lamping

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

me and ernlad went for a lamp last night on a hill farm that holds a bunny or two, the weather was going to be spot on with the wind up and a bit of rain to go with it. how wrong could it of been it w

cheers lofti,,, for the dogs to do this day in day out they have to be fit and more so good after care, for them to get strait back into it,,, the following nites,,,

its easy when you no how,,, lol you just get them out the freezer,,,

nice one fellas, your dogs did you proud :thumbs:

cheers lofti,,, for the dogs to do this day in day out they have to be fit and more so good after care, for them to get strait back into it,,, the following nites,,,

IMG_5551-1.jpg

Edited by ernlad
  • Like 3

IMG_5551-1.jpg

nice looking young dog that, how tall is he jim , his he as big as snipe height+ weight.?

IMG_5551-1.jpg

nice looking young dog that, how tall is he jim , his he as big as snipe height+ weight.?

hes just 24'' RAY HES THE SMALLEST DOG IVE EVER ADD,, THE BULL HAS KEPT HIS SIZE DOWN A LITTLE BUT NOT GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT WHAT SO EVER,,,,

IMG_5382-1.jpg

IMG_5551-1.jpg

hes just 24'' RAY HES THE SMALLEST DOG IVE EVER ADD,, THE BULL HAS KEPT HIS SIZE DOWN A LITTLE BUT NOT GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT WHAT SO EVER,,,,

IMG_5382-1.jpg

well the bags he is getting, he is doing great, and 24in is a nice size for the rabbit job :thumbs: think my pup Buck will be spot on for Bullocks lol, the feckin size of him he could go bigger than Tod, but be bit quicker and better stamina . :yes:

IMG_5551-1.jpg

IMG_5382-1.jpg

well the bags he is getting, he is doing great, and 24in is a nice size for the rabbit job :thumbs: think my pup Buck will be spot on for Bullocks lol, the feckin size of him he could go bigger than Tod, but be bit quicker and better stamina . :yes:

HE,S A BIT MORE THAN A RABBIT DOG RAY,,, IFF YOU NO WHAT I MEAN,,,, BUT NO MATCH FOR A BULLOCK,,,LOL,,LET US NO HOW THE PUP COME,S ON,,,,ALSO FOR AN OLD BUGGER Y OUR STILL PUTTING A GOOD SHIFT IN,,,,,,,

The dog looks in very good condition ernlad, just out of interest what would be your routine with him after a big nite out to get him ready agian please?

ITS NOWT SPECIAL,,SOON HAS THE NITE HAS DONE ,,GET GOOD SNAP IN THEM,,,DONT DRIVE HOME 3 HOURS OR MORE LEAVEING THE DOG TO GO HUNGRY,,,AND GET SOME LIQUID IN THEM,,,,,I ALLWAY,S GIVE ME DOGS A GOOD HOT BATH MAKE THEM LIE IN IT FOR 20,MINS ,,,GIVEING THEM A GOOD HAND MASSAGE,,,AND CLEAN ALL THE NAIL BEDS OUT,,,,HAS MY DOGS ARE IN THE HOUSE THEY ARE ABLE TO STRETCH OUT,, ON THERE BED HAS ITS NICE AND WARM FOR THEM,,,,THEN I GO TO BED,,, THEN AFTER A KIP,,, THEY GO FOR A SHORT WALK,,, THEN HE GO,S IN HIS MAC BOX,,,,THEN THE REST HIS COMMON SENCE,,, FEED WELL AND GOOD EXERCISE ,,,UNTIL THE NEXT TRIP,,,, Edited by ernlad
  • Like 1