OUT ON THE SHROPSHIRE DALES.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

as the conditions were good for lamping lastnight i phoned bird and asked him if he fancied a nights lamping. i arranged for a early start on a spot of permission just up the road that produced a smal

its a wolverhampton play ground iv seen a few lads over there from wolves walsall telford you lot wont have nothing to hunt come september

You should have keep todd ray from what iv been told he has come on in leaps and bounds getting full nights out lamping a catching good bag i will put a pick up later of todd and does like his teeth

its a wolverhampton play ground iv seen a few lads over there from wolves walsall telford you lot wont have nothing to hunt come september :toast:

your right all the ferreting is had by the tipton boys and ive herd from back home that they are comeing over here lamping as well

Had a look over cayenem last night was impressed to see how many rabbits where around then we stopped in didelbury had 23 in just over a hour ain't figgered how to upload of ipad butb pick to follow thanks for the advertising trigger2

lol place is moving with rabbits when i was there pups bigger than my dogs bird going to be a big one :thumbs:

Any more current pics from the gsd/alsation x?

the 1 in the pic was the last one of him, these were 3 weeks ago you might have seen these ? , but he is bigger again, think he is just over 21in and heavy lol

P1010063.jpg

buckbunnyandydec3.jpg

Haven't seen those. Thanks for posting. Do you know if there will a repeat mating or are you planning on breeding yourself?

Do you think his size/weight might be an issue in the future on bunnies? He looks just fine to me!

An alsation chased my dog (epagneul breton) last week, it was a big dog and it could shift!

Edited by Bossie

there you go ray todd your dog that would not last a night on the lamp did not burn out and every rabbit was took by todd lad said he is on fire and cannot under stand why you let him go as he aint jacked 249882_4728247297752_1587598980_n.jpg

the dog never jacked FACT! if you want facts behind the dog speak to the bloke that raised it

Edited by Ray Mears