OUT ON THE SHROPSHIRE DALES.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

as the conditions were good for lamping lastnight i phoned bird and asked him if he fancied a nights lamping. i arranged for a early start on a spot of permission just up the road that produced a smal

its a wolverhampton play ground iv seen a few lads over there from wolves walsall telford you lot wont have nothing to hunt come september

You should have keep todd ray from what iv been told he has come on in leaps and bounds getting full nights out lamping a catching good bag i will put a pick up later of todd and does like his teeth

another quality bag there Trigger and Bird and not forgeting a cracking perfomance from Buster and Bryn (oh and Buck), do you have any dog's that dont start with a "B" LOL

yeh right with B dont why but all but Tod have had the 1st letter B and just stick with it, at the moment Buck a twat chewing me car to pieces :censored:

Nice one fellas. :thumbs:

How old is your pup now Ray, looks like has a good coat on him.

Hi martin, he is 18 weeks old, yeh great coat on him was spot on for last night as it was cold+ wet. This x are great for rough weather+ ground :yes:

well done men and dogs. . . thats a bloody good score for anywhere. . and dont forget they're a lot faster than them dales rabbits ....hehehee.

Save some for us lads.

cant wait to get this bloody xmas malarky out of the way and get down to some serious mooching. . we,ve not been on the dales for ages...by the time we get up there I think Jim and Lofty will have had the lot.

Pups looking well Ray.

thanks vin yeh coming on well he is a big bugger lol , yes dogs had to work hard to get them. Buster is great young dog, got great wind +strike and dont miss much at all. Bryn ran well he always gives good bags where ever i took him :yes: , he goes flat from his 1st to last rabbit, and they say colliexs stalk rabbits, well they didnt tell him lol . Buck doing great he loves going out lamping, he watches the beam and watches Bryn like a Hawk . Now he is alot bigger he like a feckin timber wolf cub lol , he likes carrying anything and loads of energy, could make good lamp dog when older the way he is coming on :yes:

another quality bag there Trigger and Bird and not forgeting a cracking perfomance from Buster and Bryn (oh and Buck), do you have any dog's that dont start with a "B" LOL

thanks Dazz. birds got a thing with giving his dogs a name starting with "B" hes had one called Blaze aswell lol.

my dog was allready called buster when i picked him up at 7 weeks old. the kids at the home i got him from had named him that because he was a buster when he was born. the biggest in the litter by all accounts.

Well done gents,, that's a great bag, them dogs are certainly doing the business ,, and that pups growing like feck

cheers Tomo. i am glad ive finally found some rabbits, might have another spot like that aswell got to go and check it out.