OUT ON THE SHROPSHIRE DALES.

as the conditions were good for lamping lastnight i phoned bird and asked him if he fancied a nights lamping. i arranged for a early start on a spot of permission just up the road that produced a small bag of 10 rabbits.

after doing the first spot i moved to another which i was unable to lamp as there was a thick fog there, that was that idea knackered so i moved onto another spot which held a good amount of rabbits. the closest ive ever seen to being like one of Tomo's spots i lamped with him up the dales just a few weeks ago.

i wasnt use to the ground so struggled to get into the best position to catch the occupent rabbits. however we persevered and the dogs kept adding to the bag. buster finished up the night in top form bagging 9 rabbits off the last field taking our tally upto what we thought was a even 70 bunnys, by then i had decided enough was enough and called it a night with still more lamping possible.

end of night count was 71 rabbits.

the total bag

71rabbitsbusterbryn002.jpg

buster and the bag

71rabbitsbusterbryn004.jpg

buster bryn and the apprentice buck on his first big night out.

71rabbitsbusterbryn013.jpg

• Like 10

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

as the conditions were good for lamping lastnight i phoned bird and asked him if he fancied a nights lamping. i arranged for a early start on a spot of permission just up the road that produced a smal

its a wolverhampton play ground iv seen a few lads over there from wolves walsall telford you lot wont have nothing to hunt come september

You should have keep todd ray from what iv been told he has come on in leaps and bounds getting full nights out lamping a catching good bag i will put a pick up later of todd and does like his teeth

well done men and dogs. . . thats a bloody good score for anywhere. . and dont forget they're a lot faster than them dales rabbits ....hehehee.

Save some for us lads.

cant wait to get this bloody xmas malarky out of the way and get down to some serious mooching. . we,ve not been on the dales for ages...by the time we get up there I think Jim and Lofty will have had the lot.

Pups looking well Ray.

get on there fellas well theres one thing for sure buck will have seen the ton done before long , and i have no doubt he will be capable of putting in the big numbers once again well done fellas aye and yes ray he as doubled in size in only a few weeks ha ha ha . atb bunnys.