Thanks guys ! Don't my work placement on a phesent partridge estate last year still go up and help the keepers when I can also had abit of heather but nevere shot the grouse on it but had to burn it so got abit of heather burning experance ! We had a hell of a lot of birds last ood few more than 5000 anyways ! They taught me how to drive a tracter ect ... And let me set my own traps and that so know a fair bit about trapping and snaring ! Also the keeper that let me know about the job I was beating for him on the last estate for 2 seasons ! And worked with him for my school placement nows I a keen learner and eager to be part of a team :D

Plenty a keeper started the same way bud. Full time will be different to work placements, but take every opportunity life throughs at you, wholeheartedly and with a passion, and you will do well. Let us all know how you get on. All the best.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As I said before good luck kx100 but a word to the wise in this game it,s best to keep quiet about interveiws and new job hopes cause there is always some c**t waiting in the wings to f**k it up for y

I guess you dont have any grouse exp either then. it may not sound like rocket science to you, grouse keeping isnt chicken farming. in the spring we're flat out 20 hour working days. you cant just bu

Yeah show I'm keen prove I'm not like some of the other idiots my age !

A will be going for it ! As you say I have nothing to lose !

knowing what the job market is like for keepers at the minute I think the fact you got an interveiw shows they must think youre up to it it just shows if you want it bad enough its out there for you dress smart be yourself do your research on the estate and shake their hand like a man and you, ll be fine lad

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...