cutting a net or not?

B.P.R

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He's counted evry not bob,,, Ile put 100 quid on it   Remember there's two nots to one mesh.....

i keep counting to 10 then run out of fingers. by the time ive took my socks and shoes off ive forgot what number i was on.

Feck me you don't listen to advice do ya,,, bet you've just counted down each not??   Get it strung up and set out and you will see...   Or of course if you still don't believ everyone,,,,,,,, ho

do any of you lads cut this sheet netting up for purse nets?...

Yes mate ,, I have 200 yard of 10z in 2. 1/8 I'm cutting for purse nets , been making them 4 foot long, braided on to rings

Using 10Z makes probably the best sort of purse net you can get from sheet netting, hard wearing nets.

thats exactly the same thing i do to make the nets much quicker than knitting if you need nets in a hurry the 10z is easy to lay and covers the holes well even in windy conditions

I got the idea from you col,,,when I was at yours.. You had some hanging up,, and we used some out that day

Guest scramble

first nets i got were made out of sheet netting knitted onto a ring, i think they would of been 8oz if you can get that..... some of the best nets ive got i think dont know why everyone thinks they are shit

Compared to a nice hand made net they are sh*t, but they do the job as long as you get them from the right place or make them yourself. :thumbs: ive seen some shocking purse nets made from sheet netting. :yes:

SCRAMBLE

do any of you lads cut this sheet netting up for purse nets?...

Yes mate ,, I have 200 yard of 10z in 2. 1/8 I'm cutting for purse nets , been making them 4 foot long, braided on to rings

Using 10Z makes probably the best sort of purse net you can get from sheet netting, hard wearing nets.

i suppose there would be nothing wrong with them if they were braided on to the ring properly and 10z ;)