cutting a net or not?

B.P.R

what ye talking about tomo? i ordered the net before you recommended advanced netting. i looked on advanced nettings websitr and seen nothing about 'rabbit nets' so went with the safe option and ordered netting from brinded.

ive counted each mesh not each knot. its 30 meshes.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He's counted evry not bob,,, Ile put 100 quid on it   Remember there's two nots to one mesh.....

i keep counting to 10 then run out of fingers. by the time ive took my socks and shoes off ive forgot what number i was on.

Feck me you don't listen to advice do ya,,, bet you've just counted down each not??   Get it strung up and set out and you will see...   Or of course if you still don't believ everyone,,,,,,,, ho

it could have huge meshes :hmm:

im 6' 2 and the net is from the floor upto my armpit. sound about right?

cut some slack ffs :laugh: trying to make one myself and mr '70 rabbits a night' tomo's on the witch hunt :tongue2:

Edited by Blue Pocket Rocket
  • Like 1
Guest scramble

Lol if we are picking at straws then is actually 15.5 meshes :thumbs: the drop will be around 60 inches but you must remember you will loose most of this because the sheet is 200 yards STRETCHED length.

SCRAMBLE

• Like 1

Lol if we are picking at straws then is actually 15.5 meshes :thumbs: the drop will be around 60 inches but you must remember you will loose most of this because the sheet is 200 yards STRETCHED length.

SCRAMBLE

Spot on.

It takes two rows to make a mesh. Think of it like this when making a purse net and you make your first row on a ring you have half a mesh, it is only when you make the second row do you have a full mesh.

He needs to count the meshes to know how much net he has, but as he seems to be having trouble counting to 15 I think he should give that a miss.

TC

SCRAMBLE

Spot on.

It takes two rows to make a mesh. Think of it like this when making a purse net and you make your first row on a ring you have half a mesh, it is only when you make the second row do you have a full mesh.

He needs to count the meshes to know how much net he has, but as he seems to be having trouble counting to 15 I think he should give that a miss.

TC

i keep counting to 10 then run out of fingers. by the time ive took my socks and shoes off ive forgot what number i was on.

Edited by Blue Pocket Rocket
  • Like 2