advise on Blazer Light

any one use a Blazer Light - with 2 million candle power just ive got a lightforce 170 and i like the idea of the double bulb and the filter with hindge and the lightforce or not bad for light but build quality is shit and hate the click on filters only had it about 7 months and ive had to do loads of repairs on it never buy another 1

with 1 of these how long would the battery last its a 12v----14amp

cheers

johnny :good:

ive done the filter ( diy spec :11: ) but the build of the lightforce is poor me and a mate got 1 and on the first night we where both fixing wireing as the came apart think thats sorted now cause ive stripped them down and redone conecters but i like the idea of the two bulbs and hinge filter just wish the lightforce (deben) had a hunter to make them cause they would be well built and have flipup filter and twin bulb now that would be a good lamp :yahoo:

johnny

Guest A Sick Old Man

True mate, but the Light force was never meant to be used as a hunting lamp. It was developed in Austrailia for driving, they bolt them on to 4X4's. its a shame it does not have a flip filter but I have never had any probs with my modded one, I have fitted a resistor in so I can dim the beam. That is a cool mod, am happy with it now, use a 14amp battery which has never run out on me. Lasts for a long nights work, ( Bloody Heavy though ) have got a blitz as well so will try that this year.

ive got 1 of those battery pack what go around my waist with 2 batterys and works a treat ( have a bulgeing disk and the shoulder holders kill me )

and thats a 12v----14amp and ive just modded my filter and works a treat ill post pic of modded filter when i get my cam back

johnny