True story

Guest Geordie

Guest Geordie

Me and the missus went to pick the daughter up from the Newcastle railway station.

Her train was due in about 17:30 hrs,so we got there about 17:00 so we could have a cuppa and a chat.

We went into 'Burger King' in the railway station,made our order and went and sat down.

The daughter came in about 10 minutes later and started tucking into her burger.

I'd noticed this coloured lad,sitting behind us having a burger and jokingly i said to our lass'he's dodgey hes got a rucksack with him' :11: 'probably a bomber' :11:

So about 5 minutes later this coloured lad gets up and walks out,i turn round in my chair and look at the table where he had been sat <_<

:icon_eek: He had left his rucksack under the table :icon_eek:

I says to the missus and daughter 'get out quick',they looked at me as though i was mad,'f****n get out,hes left a bag under the table' and im pushing them out the door,my heart was racing. When we got outside i spotted 2 coppers standing,and made my way over to them,just as i did this coloured lad comes runnin round the corner and back into Burger King to collect his bag. :11: :11: :11: :11:

My heart is still beating irregularly now :11: :11:

Just makes ye think tho <_<

geordie you are better at telling stories than fecking jack a nory :11: :11: :11: :11: :11: you are a racist :11: nowt wrong with coloured people he replies :: every one should have one :11: :11: good hunting all woodga :ph34r: