Sign in to follow this  
jonesyhunter

permission in north east

i am just looking for permission in the northeast or to tag a long with some one to get my lurcher and ferrets working more and i will do welding and fabrication in return for permission

Where abouts in the north east as you can tag along with us :thumbs:

Message if you want

Edited by BEARINATOR
  • Like 1

i am just looking for permission in the northeast or to tag a long with some one to get my lurcher and ferrets working more and i will do welding and fabrication in return for permission

where abouts you at? may have some land for you as i am after getting into the dogs scene, i have the land, and the rabbits but no knowledge of hunting with dogs at all, or ferrets for that matter.

thats a very good offer from bear you should take him up on it the bloke knows what hes talking about

• Like 1

thats a very good offer from bear you should take him up on it the bloke knows what hes talking about

He said it was too much of a trek for him mate :thumbs:

Watch out for Bear trying to bum ya though :laugh:

You loved it and invited yourself back 10 times :icon_eek::laugh: :laugh:

• Like 1

He said it was too much of a trek for him mate :thumbs:

Watch out for Bear trying to bum ya though :laugh:

You loved it and invited yourself back 10 times :icon_eek::laugh: :laugh:

:whistling: :whistling: :laugh:

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this