a very long nite

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

1ST GOOD NITE LAMPING FOR 3 WEEKS,,SO ME AND LOFTI PLANED A NITE OUT,,,WE BOTH GOT TO OUR SEPARATE PLACE,S AND THEN WE WAS TO MEAT UP AFTER A COUPLE OF HOURS,,THE WIND WAS BLOWING WELL AND SOME WARMTH

My ruck sac will fit about 16 in it and with a few in your pockets and holding a couple its nice when you can drop them off, it was hard work, but far harder for the dogs they are the real grafters

no this 1 sold the pups,

Posted Images

You always get the knockers but they don't want to go for a walk when its offered, good going lads give me a bell when you want a run Jim and you too lofti ..jack

Jack my pup has split her nail,had to cut it right back so not gona run her till its right.

wed is looking good fellas ;) have a good one. :thumbs:

IVE HAD SUM GOOD NIGHTS OUT !! [bANNED TEXT] ITS TIME TO TO PACK UP! I HAVENENT GOT THE ENERGY TO PLACE THE RABBITS OUT LIKE YOU GUYS! YOU AND THE THE DOGS LOOK TO FRESH FOR ME !! THERE EITHER RABBITS FROM THE THE FREEZER ! OR UVE HAD A GOOD DAYS FERRETTING !! SORRY GUYS!!

Just because you and your dogs can't do it, it doesn't mean that other people and their dogs can't! FFS

Cheers, D.