a very long nite

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

1ST GOOD NITE LAMPING FOR 3 WEEKS,,SO ME AND LOFTI PLANED A NITE OUT,,,WE BOTH GOT TO OUR SEPARATE PLACE,S AND THEN WE WAS TO MEAT UP AFTER A COUPLE OF HOURS,,THE WIND WAS BLOWING WELL AND SOME WARMTH

My ruck sac will fit about 16 in it and with a few in your pockets and holding a couple its nice when you can drop them off, it was hard work, but far harder for the dogs they are the real grafters

no this 1 sold the pups,

Posted Images

IVE HAD SUM GOOD NIGHTS OUT !! [bANNED TEXT] ITS TIME TO TO PACK UP! I HAVENENT GOT THE ENERGY TO PLACE THE RABBITS OUT LIKE YOU GUYS! YOU AND THE THE DOGS LOOK TO FRESH FOR ME !! THERE EITHER RABBITS FROM THE THE FREEZER ! OR UVE HAD A GOOD DAYS FERRETTING !! SORRY GUYS!!

corker... ya got to love it on here.

IVE HAD SUM GOOD NIGHTS OUT !! [bANNED TEXT] ITS TIME TO TO PACK UP! I HAVENENT GOT THE ENERGY TO PLACE THE RABBITS OUT LIKE YOU GUYS! YOU AND THE THE DOGS LOOK TO FRESH FOR ME !! THERE EITHER RABBITS FROM THE THE FREEZER ! OR UVE HAD A GOOD DAYS FERRETTING !! SORRY GUYS!!

bloody hell you have court us out,,,

IMG_5480.jpg

we took these back off the game dealer,,,the following week for a pic,,,,,, so you wud freeze 108 rabbits with gutts in,,,,OR wud you gutt 108 rabbits in the dark, after ferreting,,,you do get some divi, s on here,,,

Edited by ernlad

DIVIS !!!!!!!!!!!!! GOOD LUCK PAL!! IVE SEEN DOGS CATCH 30 RABBIITS, AND DONT LOOK LIKE THAT AT THE END OF THE NIGHT!! U ALL LOOK TO FRESH IN THOSE PICS!! ALL THE BEST THOU!

so tell me wud you freeze 108 rabbs with guts in,,,or gut 108 ferreted ones in the dark,,,well tell me what you wud do,,,,i can not speak for the dogs you run,,,but my retreived game,come,s back clean,

100_2004-2.jpg,

Edited by ernlad

DIVIS !!!!!!!!!!!!! GOOD LUCK PAL!! IVE SEEN DOGS CATCH 30 RABBIITS, AND DONT LOOK LIKE THAT AT THE END OF THE NIGHT!! U ALL LOOK TO FRESH IN THOSE PICS!! ALL THE BEST THOU!

so tell me wud you freeze 108 rabbs with guts in,,,or gut 108 ferreted ones in the dark,,,well tell me what you wud do,,,,i can not speak for the dogs you run,,,but my retreived game,come,s back clean,

100_2004-2.jpg,

THAT DOG LOOKS ABOUT 9 YEARS OLD!!!! PULL THE OTHER ONE LADS!!

ALL I GOT TO SAY IS. U CATCH 108 RABBITS ON THE LAMP!!! AT THE END OF THE NIGHT U GOT TIME TO LAY ALL THE RABBITS OUT LIKE U HAVE!! AND U AND THE DOGS LOOK LIKE UR READY FOR ROUND 2 !! CUM ON PAL WHO U TRYING TO FOOL!! U PUT A PIC UP OF A 9 YEAR OLD DOG RETREIVING A RABBIT !!! IVE BEEN AROUND FOR 2 LONG FOR STORYS LIKE THIS !! WELL DONE THOU !! ANY ONE WHO BELIVES CRAP LIKE THIS !! YOU WILL LEARN FROM FOOLS WHO FABRICATE STORYS LIKE THIS!!! ALL THE BEST LADS !! U SHOULD WRITE A BOOK !! NUMBER 1 SELLER!!