a very long nite

1ST GOOD NITE LAMPING FOR 3 WEEKS,,SO ME AND LOFTI PLANED A NITE OUT,,,WE BOTH GOT TO OUR SEPARATE PLACE,S AND THEN WE WAS TO MEAT UP AFTER A COUPLE OF HOURS,,THE WIND WAS BLOWING WELL AND SOME WARMTH IN IT,,,THE RABBIT,S WAS PLAYING BALL,, 1ST TIME THEY HAVE FEILDS THAWED OUT FOR A LONG TIME,,,ANY,WAY I MET LOFTI,,,AND HE ADD 38,,IN THE BAG,,I ADD 31,,,,GOOD START TO THE NITE,,, BUT THE CLOCK WAS STILL TICKING OVER,,,WE PRESSED ON,,,MAKEING THE BAG UP TO ////108///ERN 51 MEG 57,,,,A GOOD NITE BIN ADD

050-1.jpg

Untitled2.jpg

Edited by ernlad
  • Like 12

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

1ST GOOD NITE LAMPING FOR 3 WEEKS,,SO ME AND LOFTI PLANED A NITE OUT,,,WE BOTH GOT TO OUR SEPARATE PLACE,S AND THEN WE WAS TO MEAT UP AFTER A COUPLE OF HOURS,,THE WIND WAS BLOWING WELL AND SOME WARMTH

My ruck sac will fit about 16 in it and with a few in your pockets and holding a couple its nice when you can drop them off, it was hard work, but far harder for the dogs they are the real grafters

no this 1 sold the pups,

Posted Images

im allways up for it jack,,,we will keep a eye on the weather,,,,lamping or ferreting,,, the dogs add more in them,, thats for shaw,,,i did not,,,i set off at 430 yes,,,day,,,friday traffic,,, and did not get lampin till 845,,, and got back this morning at 5 passed 7,,,,, hope your egg fried rice went down well, jack,,,,,,lol

Edited by ernlad

im allways up for it jack,,,we will keep a eye on the weather,,,,lamping or ferreting,,, the dogs add more in them,, thats for shaw,,,i did not,,,i set off at 430 yes,,,day,,,friday traffic,,, and did not get lampin till 845,,, and got back this morning at 5 passed 7,,,,, hope your egg fried rice went down well, jack,,,,,,lol

Yep was a good meal Jim wearth the trip..LOL

That's a long old night Jim both for you and lofti bet you had a good kil when you got home, bring snipe if we go lamping to give my pup a chance..jack

• Like 1