Quickset longnets

Right people, am after a longnet or two, in the upcoming month or so. im after two nets of the same spec

90 yarder made with 200 yards of net (just over 100% bag)

poles every five yards, with the slack tied in the middle on the top line.

4z nylon

Preferably hazel pegs on them....

any of you lads make quicksets? How much? for two ;)

Right people, am after a longnet or two, in the upcoming month or so. im after two nets of the same spec

4z nylon

have you come to your senses ? its not that long ago you were telling us all how traditional nets were far better than fixed poles nets , why the change of mind ?

Moley, the quickset nets are to be used mainly for daytime work.

I like a nice traditional net for nighttime work. May use the quickset on a night now and again.

but lets not go into this debate again, its old, boring and a little bit silly :D blokes arguing about which is the better net :doh: If it works for you, its right ;)

anyway, i once, had a good night out with a quickset net :D

:whistling:

Edited by Rabbithunter
Moley, the quickset nets are to be used mainly for daytime work.

I like a nice traditional net for nighttime work. May use the quickset on a night now and again.

but lets not go into this debate again, its old, boring and a little bit silly :D blokes arguing about which is the better net :doh: If it works for you, its right ;)

anyway, i once, had a good night out with a quickset net :D

:whistling:

so all of a sudden you don,t want to debate on whats the best net when you were happily putting up posts about how much better trad nets were over fixed poles :hmm: makes a bit of a mockery out of all you said , suppose its just your youthful ignorance eh?

so all of a sudden you don,t want to debate

Whats to debate? You know what you prefer, i know what i prefer. What could possibly be left to debate?

nowt , but i,m still curious as to how come all of a sudden you want fixed poles when you wouldn,t touch them before and you tried your hardest to make the rest of us look stupid for using them, and why hazel when fibre poles are light and easy to use ?

4z nylon

Why do you want hazel pegs on a fast set system?? I make and supply the fast set long net system, Bag and frame,net rigged with 100% bag, fixed to lightweight tapered tubular steel poles.

Rabbithunter does cause confusion Moley...! :yes: ...Remember he is only a lad :yes: ...They think they know best.. :boxing: ...His wholelife netting experience would not come up to a DAY out with you!... :D .....Or me! :D

yis

Edited by MikeTheDog
Moley, Hazel is cheaper, than fibre poles.

sometimes you gotta spend a little to gain alot, i have cut probably miles of hazel over the years for various things ,fox snares , rabbit snares ,longnets etc, i only us it for walking sticks now, theres a reason for that

your still not telling me why the change of mind

4z nylon

Why do you want hazel pegs on a fast set system?? I make and supply the fast set long net system, Bag and frame,net rigged with 100% bag, fixed to lightweight tapered tubular steel poles.

How much you sell them for mate :hmm:

4z nylon

ditto lindsay, looking for a 4z 50yd.

4z nylon

check out my website www.masterhunter.co.uk