"BREEZE" Fhh

Joycey

Just an up date on my fhh, not that many bunnys about this yr so not put any threads up, but had a good nite out on the lamp with her last nite, it didnt start off to well, went on one bit of perrmision and only saw 4 rabbits, so off we went to an other bit of land and we must of seen 50+ rabbits, with Breeze taking 4 in fine style, i was slipping her on some long flights last nite it was wicked to watch, the catch of the night was the last one she flew it hard missed then got back up and gave chase then grabbed the back end, but ended up tummbling down a bank with it and lost grip, but she got straight back up flew it across a field and nailed it on the head, it was going no were after that.... let her have a good feed up and headed off home... a great night out.. the recall could of been a bit better last nite but she was flying a bit heavy, started the night at 2lb 6 3/4oz and finished the night 2lb 12 3/4oz, so she is having a lazy day today and well deserved.....

Good to see you lamping mate

Cheers lads, is there no one else that lamps there bop's???? ive been doin it for yrs now and its a great way to get the bird going get a few kills under his/ her belt it boost there confidence right up...

Joycey...same boat mate. Not many rabbits about here either with the weather, mixy and that virus.....however at night there does seem to be a lot more about.

I've just entered a 2012 MHH on rabbit and was thinking he might like a bit of lamping.

So any advice on lamps would good.

I've been looking at the LED lamps on ebay. Is there a preference?

ATB

Gaz

• 2 weeks later...

Joycey...same boat mate. Not many rabbits about here either with the weather, mixy and that virus.....however at night there does seem to be a lot more about.

I've just entered a 2012 MHH on rabbit and was thinking he might like a bit of lamping.

ATB

Gaz

ATB

Gaz

you want a good quality lamp like a deben ect not cheap put you get what you pay for

ATB

Gaz

Hi Gaz, look on ebay for a lamp mate i use an old one big lamp head not sure wat size it is and the lamp is 800,000 candle wat.... have you been out with ya mhh on lamp yet, they take to it so easy once hes caught a few then start slipping him on long flights other wise he will just be catching the rabbits for fun, mine now fly just outside the beam and at last minute turn in and wack the bunnys, make sure hes got a bell on and telem, and ive also made flyin jessies out of high viz it shines like made when the lamp is on, you can also take a hawk lamping at a higher weight than in the day time.... enjoy if you want anymore info just pm me and ask....

Chris