alright rake whats happening? u on land over the christmas? like i just said on another thread 32g 5 for everything me like to go for long or high shots as an old fella told me when asking about what shot for birds his reply was you can throw a nail further than a needle so my theory for higher birds is slightly heavier shot each to there own thow, hows the wee shoot going? ours hasny been to good this year maybe pick up after christmas

Been good Cammy. Bit the bullet though and bought a new shotgun,,,cause ah couldnae hit fuckall wi the wee SxS

Been workin the dug annaw, Ah`m hame till boxing day so keepin busy as much as poss

Canny believe you just blamed the gun.....ahahaha
  • Like 2

Been good Cammy. Bit the bullet though and bought a new shotgun,,,cause ah couldnae hit fuckall wi the wee SxS

Been workin the dug annaw, Ah`m hame till boxing day so keepin busy as much as poss

You`re an utter twat ! lol,, it wis the guns fault ! it wis squint.

Bought a Winchester select fi Cluny.

You`re an utter twat ! lol,, it wis the guns fault ! it wis squint.

Bought a Winchester select fi Cluny.

well if you wanna throw some lead in the air somtime in the new year gees a showt theres loads of doos at ma bit end of jan/feb

See above Matt

I`m away from boxing day for a fortnight, then will be aboot for 3 weeks. Gies a shout and ah`ll fire up for a day oot mate,

Ah`ve actually got the Haribo upstairs in ma drawer for when ah make it up ! hahahaha,, prepared or what !? lol