Hard Aussie Hounds

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Stabs

Was woundering if you ever made it out here, As these dogs belong to mates of mine I can tell you the large dog is straight deerhound from deernbull kennels, the smaller light collared hairy dog is the sister to my bitch a is first cross deerhound/greyhound, the black dog is Mitch's pup a staghound from an old line in Victoria. And the smooth dogs are pups stag/greyhoundxwhippet/bullygreyhound

good luck on the weekend

Stevemac

Cheers mate. That bitch of mine is going under a nice track grey when she breaks down which should be in a few weeks. We'll see what those pups turn out like and keep our fingers crossed!

Kane, if the Man"s Dog are catching then thats what counts. Tony

hi kane

i own 3 of those dogs i agree they are not hard compared to a big meathead BUT they do put the pork on the fork so they are hard enough for me

skippy

I personally think these dogs are Hard as, Its just they have a fecking brain and wont go in passed the point of death!!! Personally this is how you want them. I have talked to mates of mine you have had dogs with there throats ripped out and still lugging and then they drop dead, You cannot hunt with a dead dog can you Kane?

Now lets see you Collie crosses catch a boar mate,

quote:I have talked to mates of mine you have had dogs with there throats ripped out and still lugging and then they drop dead, You cannot hunt with a dead dog can you Kane? :unquote

:clapper::clapper::D too right Mitch!