Milegajo is he OK ?????

Watch the door doesn't hit you on the back of the head on the way out :bye: , take some of your mates with you while your at it.

This sort of fella is what you can expect.

Unbelievable :no:

Only ever started 3 threads, and none of them involved hunting.Obviously posts a lot but doesn't do a lot. :yes:

This post shows you for the clown you are mate, I've just over 300 posts while you have how many?.

Doesn't do a lot, you can tell that from my content can you.

Have another count ??

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm afraid this is the age of the corporate bully and "this-is-mine-and-I'm-not-sharing. He will not win out because the law will not allow a man to live peacefully and inoffensively with the life he

You are true gentleman Ron.   Please please don't think me proud or ungrateful, but I like you to hang on to your cash. I know you want to help and I'm so very grateful that you do.   If our back

On sober reflection I realise I posted stupid stuff last night I am glad the mods took it off. Took too much whisky for a broken tooth! Wife gave me a rollicking as well.

Fucks sake do we really have to have another bloody 30 pages of this crap? Just drop it, he's been evicted, he's fine, people need not worry and what's more he and everyone else have had a belly full of the abuse directed his way.

Enough!

Fucks sake do we really have to have another bloody 30 pages of this crap? Just drop it, he's been evicted, he's fine, people need not worry and what's more he and everyone else have had a belly full of the abuse directed his way.

Enough!

HI Mawders

are you allowed out to play,this Sunday?

i here old downs calling you & mike ?

same Sunday ,different place,different shite!!!! both welcome :thumbs:

Enough!

+1

Its all going round in circles now.

And the who's got more posts than who argument is LAME!!

Working mate unfortunately! Have fun buddy.

you doing the hoovering again,or putting up the crimbo tree,give Pil a PM he may have some tips for you :tongue2:

what about over crimbo ? any spare time ? it's open 23rd & 26th :thumbs:

• Like 1

Enough!

I've run out of Slut points for the day Mawders :cray:

But I'll say I totally agree with yah Mawders (dont get cocky though :nono:, t'is only on this one point :tongue2: )

I wish I had the stones to exist as Mike and his familly have done over the last few years :yes:

I truely ADMIRE them :notworthy:

If I could lay my hands on a shelter such as a caravan and could place it where I wanted; I sure as hell would go for it :yes:

Simplistic lifestyle? No fecking way.

Hunter gatherer :yes:

Hard life :yes: Very.

Rewarding? Exceptionally :yes:

Tony

• Like 1

you doing the hoovering again,or putting up the crimbo tree,give Pil a PM he may have some tips for you :tongue2:

please say yes, please say yes, please say yes. Gutted Mawders is working this sunday, can't think of a better bit of distraction therapy.

please say yes, please say yes, please say yes. Gutted Mawders is working this sunday, can't think of a better bit of distraction therapy.

exactly my point :thumbs:

• Like 2

both trees up , fair play to the Mrs :thumbs: and caught the cleaner hoovering on Wednesday :tongue2:

both trees up , fair play to the Mrs :thumbs: and caught the cleaner hoovering on Wednesday :tongue2:

well i hope you brought your duster in here with you ! as its getting a bit dirty in here :tongue2::laugh:

well i hope you brought your duster in here with you ! as its getting a bit dirty in here :tongue2::laugh:

you been off all week , lazy toad :laugh:

Watch the door doesn't hit you on the back of the head on the way out :bye: , take some of your mates with you while your at it.

This sort of fella is what you can expect.

Unbelievable :no:

Only ever started 3 threads, and none of them involved hunting.Obviously posts a lot but doesn't do a lot. :yes:

Going way off topic, Archies Christmas tree is going to lose it's baubles if he turns the central heating back up!

• Like 3