Milegajo is he OK ?????

Well theres a first lol

Hoping all turns out for the very best for you guys, really sorry about whats happened to you, but I'm sure an enterprising fella like you will make something mental happen to turn it all around mate.

All the very best to you miles,

cheers, wurz

hi buyd,you and [pil] been on the moon shine again' its MIKE.lol.not MILES.

Well theres a first lol

Hoping all turns out for the very best for you guys, really sorry about whats happened to you, but I'm sure an enterprising fella like you will make something mental happen to turn it all around mate.

cheers, wurz

hi bud,you and [pil] been on the moon shine again' its MIKE.lol.not MILES.

Erm Chaz me ole Chuck.......

It's actually 'Miles Johanasburg' aint it Mike :whistling::laugh::tongue2:

Am I the only one here (apart from possily Mawders) who actually does know Mike's/Mile's true identity? :hmm:

Just a simple " SORRY" will do Chaz :thumbs::laugh:

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm afraid this is the age of the corporate bully and "this-is-mine-and-I'm-not-sharing. He will not win out because the law will not allow a man to live peacefully and inoffensively with the life he

You are true gentleman Ron.   Please please don't think me proud or ungrateful, but I like you to hang on to your cash. I know you want to help and I'm so very grateful that you do.   If our back

On sober reflection I realise I posted stupid stuff last night I am glad the mods took it off. Took too much whisky for a broken tooth! Wife gave me a rollicking as well.

Well theres a first lol

cheers, wurz

Am I the only one here (apart from possily Mawders) who actually does know Mike's/Mile's true identity? :hmm:

Don't betray my top secret alter ego!!

Ahhh who cares. I'm actually Si and Davy's love child.

Called Butt Pad...

• Like 1

Well theres a first lol

cheers, wurz

Well theres a first lol

cheers, wurz

UP YOURS,NO'IT'ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.LOL.IME OFF'someones trying to tow me caravan away,NO OFENCE MILES.if your watching.

Well theres a first lol

cheers, wurz

Don't betray my top secret alter ego!!

Ahhh who cares. I'm actually Si and Davy's love child.

Called Butt Pad...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Well theres a first lol

cheers, wurz

Think you been on the meths myself :whistling::laugh:

Well theres a first lol

cheers, wurz

Well theres a first lol

cheers, wurz

UP YOURS,NO'IT'ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.LOL.IME OFF'someones trying to tow me caravan away,NO OFENCE MILES.if your watching.

Backpedaling again mate :laugh: :laugh:

Tah Ron.

I'm doubtful I'll be too active on here or with the gun as my circumstances evolve. As the need for meat won't be a priority I don't feel comfortable killing. I doubt I'll be left the space nor time to punch paper either.

But never say die eh!

Best wishes to you all.

I know it's not to do with the thread mike but are you now a veggy?

Atb Lewis

Haha! Most definitely not Lewis. That's made me chuckle, cheers.

I dunno why, but I'm a believer in need. Now I'm in the urban jungle that need seems to have disappeared making it feel like I'd just be taking life for my own gratification.

But now you've made me think about it, the real reason is the logistics of getting to my permissions which are now a fair walk. Not far, two miles, but far enough to make it a poor trade in calories.

don't take this the wrong way mike but you baffle me, best of luck with your idea/plan I'm sure you will sort it out in the end.

Lewis

P.s two mile/30min walk for a couple of pigeons or a rabbit. The shop can't be much closer. You could always invest it a bike for £20 and be there in 10mins! I'd happily do that

Well theres a first lol

cheers, wurz

Well theres a first lol

cheers, wurz

no BACK SCKUTLING' [bANNED TEXT] you were OUT. :D:whistling:

Well theres a first lol

cheers, wurz

Well theres a first lol

cheers, wurz

You need to quit the meths its fecking with your mind :laugh: :laugh: :thumbs:

Well theres a first lol

cheers, wurz

Well theres a first lol

cheers, wurz

lol,my mind went years ago'your mind still BELONGS TO your MISSUS. :tongue2: now lets stop taking the piss and get back to mikes''i mean MILES thread. ;)

lol,my mind went years ago'your mind still BELONGS TO your MISSUS. :tongue2: now lets stop taking the piss and get back to mikes''i mean MILES thread. ;)

BUT.......

The REAL question is..........

T'is it Miles?

or

T'is it Mike?

:angel:

• Like 1

For gods sake don't give him any money he will end up spending it on a new air rifle, he has an addiction to feed!

Besides he's fine, living up at the in laws house looking and marvelling at all the wonderful things in modern living like the telly, microwave and central heating! He can't believe how far things have come these days!

Keeps texting me asking me what it all means!

Besides he's better off than me, I suggest I act as treasurer on his behalf but can't promise I won't spend it on an essential with my mate tony wall!

Mawders

• Like 2

Well theres a first lol

cheers, wurz

Well theres a first lol

not yet ! Thinks you may have taken the wrong pills they were the dogs worming pills :icon_eek::tongue2::laugh::bye:

Tah Ron.

I'm doubtful I'll be too active on here or with the gun as my circumstances evolve. As the need for meat won't be a priority I don't feel comfortable killing. I doubt I'll be left the space nor time to punch paper either.

But never say die eh!

Best wishes to you all.

I know it's not to do with the thread mike but are you now a veggy?

Atb Lewis

Haha! Most definitely not Lewis. That's made me chuckle, cheers.

I dunno why, but I'm a believer in need. Now I'm in the urban jungle that need seems to have disappeared making it feel like I'd just be taking life for my own gratification.

But now you've made me think about it, the real reason is the logistics of getting to my permissions which are now a fair walk. Not far, two miles, but far enough to make it a poor trade in calories.

don't take this the wrong way mike but you baffle me, best of luck with your idea/plan I'm sure you will sort it out in the end.

Lewis

P.s two mile/30min walk for a couple of pigeons or a rabbit. The shop can't be much closer. You could always invest it a bike for £20 and be there in 10mins! I'd happily do that

It's not something I've thought about too much as you can understand. I may have to chinese burn Mawders into sharing his permissions...

Baffled? Yeah, I confuse me too.

Being both Mike and Miles can't be helping.