Milegajo is he OK ?????

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm afraid this is the age of the corporate bully and "this-is-mine-and-I'm-not-sharing. He will not win out because the law will not allow a man to live peacefully and inoffensively with the life he

You are true gentleman Ron.   Please please don't think me proud or ungrateful, but I like you to hang on to your cash. I know you want to help and I'm so very grateful that you do.   If our back

On sober reflection I realise I posted stupid stuff last night I am glad the mods took it off. Took too much whisky for a broken tooth! Wife gave me a rollicking as well.

Ask paulus :thumbs::laugh:

Poor old paulus always gets the blame :laugh: :laugh:

On a serious note its nice "to know " and "why" not that you have to explain yourselves (mods) :thumbs:

BROWN NOSE'IN AGAIN.

Lots of stirring going on .....lol ;)

hi davo' ime worried [pil] might get CHERRY BLOSSEM POISENING. :cray: IF HE LICKS ANY MORE BOOTS. :whistling:

On a serious note its nice "to know " and "why" not that you have to explain yourselves (mods) :thumbs:

BROWN NOSE'IN AGAIN.

Lots of stirring going on .....lol ;)

hi davo' ime worried [pil] might get CHERRY BLOSSEM POISENING. :cray: IF HE LICKS ANY MORE BOOTS. :whistling:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ;) CHAZ ;)

Arh well, I was peed up when I made my daft comments in fact I cant remember thank God what I must of wrote. however I have stepped up to the plate and apologised to the mods for my crass comments and my apology has been accepted.The reply about looking out for the door hitting me on the back of the head if I leave the forum speaks perhaps more of the posters outlook of life than mine, I was after all attacking the offensive post directed towards young Mike and his present dillema. anyway I digress, May I wish the sane members of this forum a merry Xmas to themselves and their families. Good luck. guys. Tron. :yes:

Hi bud im sorry to here about all of this ill make a promise to you now if i win the lotto ill buy you your own pice of land and hand over the deeds to you and you never know it could happen some one has to win it i may even throw in a new rifle and eny one that knows me knows i keep my promises have a good christmas and a happy new year dont let all of this get you down atvb to you and your family,mac

BROWN NOSE'IN AGAIN.

just saying as I see it , no brownie points for anyone :feck::tongue2::no: