Milegajo is he OK ?????

Ahh Davy! I'm so sorry. I had no idea anyone had replied (even gave a hoot) on AAOC.

Has been rather hectic lately.

Really touched by your concern chum. Means a lot mate, you've obviously got a big heart.

Thank you Davy. :signthankspin:

He's got a fecking big belly to hold it in aswell :laugh: :laugh:

It's been a joy reading the thread Miles and I hope you and the family have a great Christmas and I'm looking forward to your new adventure in the coming months .

Steve

• Like 1

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm afraid this is the age of the corporate bully and "this-is-mine-and-I'm-not-sharing. He will not win out because the law will not allow a man to live peacefully and inoffensively with the life he

You are true gentleman Ron.   Please please don't think me proud or ungrateful, but I like you to hang on to your cash. I know you want to help and I'm so very grateful that you do.   If our back

On sober reflection I realise I posted stupid stuff last night I am glad the mods took it off. Took too much whisky for a broken tooth! Wife gave me a rollicking as well.

Ahh Davy! I'm so sorry. I had no idea anyone had replied (even gave a hoot) on AAOC.

Has been rather hectic lately.

Really touched by your concern chum. Means a lot mate, you've obviously got a big heart.

Thank you Davy. :signthankspin:

He's got a fecking big belly to hold it in aswell :laugh: :laugh:

It's been a joy reading the thread Miles and I hope you and the family have a great Christmas and I'm looking forward to your new adventure in the coming months .

Steve

Yes All the best for Xmas young Mike, See you next year. Cheers, Ron.
  • Like 1

Tah Ron.

I'm doubtful I'll be too active on here or with the gun as my circumstances evolve. As the need for meat won't be a priority I don't feel comfortable killing. I doubt I'll be left the space nor time to punch paper either.

But never say die eh!

Best wishes to you all.

Tah Ron.

I'm doubtful I'll be too active on here or with the gun as my circumstances evolve. As the need for meat won't be a priority I don't feel comfortable killing. I doubt I'll be left the space nor time to punch paper either.

But never say die eh!

Best wishes to you all.

I know it's not to do with the thread mike but are you now a veggy?

Atb Lewis

How about we chuck in a few quid to help young Mike at this time which should be a time for happiness for us Brits? I know he would be mad with us to accept any help but! I am 73 years old and hese just a wippersnapper and I am sure he wouldent quarrell with me, so if Zini or Davey would act as treasurer I will chuck in £20.00 to ensure he , his wife, and kids will have some sort of Xmas to be remembered. C,mon guys, lets go for it. yours with respect, Ron, (Tron.)

Tah Ron.

But never say die eh!

Best wishes to you all.

I know it's not to do with the thread mike but are you now a veggy?

Atb Lewis

Haha! Most definitely not Lewis. That's made me chuckle, cheers.

I dunno why, but I'm a believer in need. Now I'm in the urban jungle that need seems to have disappeared making it feel like I'd just be taking life for my own gratification.

But now you've made me think about it, the real reason is the logistics of getting to my permissions which are now a fair walk. Not far, two miles, but far enough to make it a poor trade in calories.

Been reading this but didn't know what to really say.

All this and around Christmas too.

I hope it sorts it self out for you and your family Mike.

God bless you all.

Si.

Bless you Si, and all the members who've wished me well.

It will definitely work itself out I know that. I actually like the challenge of creating. From death comes life. Old, the new etc.

How about we chuck in a few quid to help young Mike at this time which should be a time for happiness for us Brits? I know he would be mad with us to accept any help but! I am 73 years old and hese just a wippersnapper and I am sure he wouldent quarrell with me, so if Zini or Davey would act as treasurer I will chuck in £20.00 to ensure he , his wife, and kids will have some sort of Xmas to be remembered. C,mon guys, lets go for it. yours with respect, Ron, (Tron.)

You are true gentleman Ron.

Please please don't think me proud or ungrateful, but I like you to hang on to your cash. I know you want to help and I'm so very grateful that you do.

If our backs were truly against the wall I'd accept a loan.

All this challenge needs is some focus, elbow grease and determination (and possibly a pinch of luck).

My kindest and most sincerest best wishes to you and your wife. Please buy her a gift from me and my little family with that £20.00.

Can you believe it? I don't know what else to say, I've run of words!

• Like 4

Well theres a first lol

Hoping all turns out for the very best for you guys, really sorry about whats happened to you, but I'm sure an enterprising fella like you will make something mental happen to turn it all around mate.

All the very best to you miles,

cheers, wurz

• Like 1

Well theres a first lol

Hoping all turns out for the very best for you guys, really sorry about whats happened to you, but I'm sure an enterprising fella like you will make something mental happen to turn it all around mate.

cheers, wurz

hi bud,you and [pil] been on the moon shine again' its MIKE.lol.not MILES.

Well theres a first lol

cheers, wurz

Erm Chaz me ole Chuck.......

It's actually 'Miles Johanasburg' aint it Mike :whistling::laugh::tongue2:

Am I the only one here (apart from possily Mawders) who actually does know Mike's/Mile's true identity? :hmm:

Edited by Phantom

Well theres a first lol

cheers, wurz

Cheers wurz.

Have a good Christmas.

Well theres a first lol

cheers, wurz

Erm Chaz me ole Chuck.......

It's actually 'Miles Johanasburg' aint it Mike :whistling::laugh::tongue2:

Am I the only one here (apart from possily Mawders) who actually does know Mike's/Mile's true identity? :hmm:

fair doo's tony,is he really RICHARD MADLEY,