Blue smoothcoated sighthound found

Carraghs Gem - do you haveany more info on this found dog - mybe a match for some of our lost blue hounds on www.doglost.co.uk - would appreciate it if you have a number for the finder - do you know if it's been scanned for a chip - any info would be appreciated - could let you have my mobile if that helps

Meeka

North Hampshire Co-ordinator

www.doglost.co.uk

That link takes you to the login. Can someone copy & pste the ad onto here or pm the contact details of finder either to Maggiesmum or me. What part of the country is it found in? If we knew where it is we could contact the dog warden.

Carraghs Gem - HELP PLEASE - I have registered on this forum but account not yet active - getting desperate for info - truthfully this dog looks remarkably like my dog who was lost five years ago - surely not possible it could be her but need to know one way or the other - is there any way you can log into the forum and let me have contact info for the finder - I'm sure you can understand why I need to know - please.