cocker spaniel trainning help

oh i love me cockers Dazz lol particularly this one

003-6_zps8d29e9bf.jpg

She's the foundation of all my current stock 14 1/2 years old now , doesn't look much does she ??

Here she is on her way to winning the 2002 Cocker championship

cocker_ch2005_elma_zps15021e6d.jpg

vinnareamptrophys_zpsf9ea1b66.jpg

Produced ftch's from 3 seperate litters to 3 different sires one of her sons as sired 2 championship winners 2007 / 2010 ...... can you guess who it is yet ??? lol

• Like 5

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

oh i love me cockers Dazz lol particularly this one       She's the foundation of all my current stock 14 1/2 years old now , doesn't look much does she ?? Here she is on her way to winning the

hi see a few of my films of my dog doing a bit of training.     can see more on my youtube profile.

ok thanks anywayi'll just stick in there then !

Posted Images

003-6_zps8d29e9bf.jpg

She's the foundation of all my current stock 14 1/2 years old now , doesn't look much does she ??

Produced ftch's from 3 seperate litters to 3 different sires one of her sons as sired 2 championship winners 2007 / 2010 ...... can you guess who it is yet ??? lol

003-6_zps8d29e9bf.jpg

all that from a jacker lurcher man lol cant be bad.had to bite my lip [bANNED TEXT] i red that plonkers coments at first but mate you made a tit of your self.nice clips buy the way

Just out of interest are you classing cocker spaniels and working cockers in the same group here? Dogs are like kids some good some bad, some are clever some stupid, but deep down no matter what you have we love em!

My poor bu@@er is asleep next to me on the sofa as I type this, we have had a busy couple of days, I've 4 deer hanging outside, 3 foxes buried in 2 days of shooting and tomorrow is pheasant day on the syndicate I'm in. He has been with me through all that, Then he has a couple of days off boating.

Ps he will be 10 months old in 2 weeks.

:boogy:Real interesting thread...

I'm enjoying my fun days out with the Working Cockers,...

So fecking tempted,.... :hmm:

However, the transition from the curs,.to schooling a gun dog, seems daunting,...so much to learn,.and so little time left... :yes:

D300SouthwickCockerTrialsNovember20012098.jpg

Timber.....she is a feckin lunatic, but a dream to have around. She is totally the missus's bitch and they've bonded brilliantly and she has done a great job with the training. recall, retrieving and the sit & stay is all but cracked. cant wait to get her out next season.

Chalkwarren.......go for it mate. if you have the time outside your work with luchers. I'm a beginner to the world of cockers, but i reckon you cant mix the two for the first year (please anyone correct me if i'm wrong here). You dont wont a little cocker pup taking on the same traits as a lurcher....that would be one major f**k up in your training and investment of time and money.

Timber.....she is a feckin lunatic, but a dream to have around. She is totally the missus's bitch and they've bonded brilliantly and she has done a great job with the training. recall, retrieving and the sit & stay is all but cracked. cant wait to get her out next season.

Chalkwarren.......go for it mate. if you have the time outside your work with luchers. I'm a beginner to the world of cockers, but i reckon you cant mix the two for the first year (please anyone correct me if i'm wrong here). You dont wont a little cocker pup taking on the same traits as a lurcher....that would be one major f**k up in your training and investment of time and money.

Good to hear DL always thought your mrs would do a good job , how old is the pup now ?? stop whistle next that'll test her lol
  • Like 1