Roger my friend, you dont hold seniority over me as I am much older than you! you are just a junior member when it comes to age! I acted first because I am up and about from 5.30 AM every morning. I realised you was still in a drink fueled sleep and not able to respond untill after mid day which was proved by your PM posting time on here! :laugh: Please be awake and ready to respond to the written attacks that are being made upon us more sane, older, members on here! :laugh: :laugh:

• Like 2

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm sorry Rodger but I have to disagree. Speaking as the youngest regular on the forum being 17. When I spoke to you at the meet this year and was polite and respectful when I spoke to you. I live in

I dont know why you dont just go round his house and tell him all his mistakes , so he can get them all ironed out before he comes on again . I mean you may as well cause i`ll put money that he`s read

Now, Now lewis, at no time has Roger or myself denigrated anyone like yourself who is young and a worker! fact. What pees me off is in 1967 I came home from work and found my 5 month old son screami

I'm not really in to long speachs and monologs so I'll sum up my feelings with a nice simple bollocks..... :laugh::D

Ahh yes , young Andy when you get over the age of 16 you will hopefully find you have grown a pair! :hmm: and your voice will break! and you will find Girls are more atractive than your X BOX! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

• Like 2

I can smell "old people" :) :) :) :)

To right sony jim, Its the smell of money in the bank after working from the age of 15 to 65, not being a DOLE BANGER like too many posters on here! :tongue2: :tongue2:

Sorry to correct you on this one but they don't call it "DOLE BANGING" anymore that went out with the dinosaurs :) :) :) :)

I'm not really in to long speachs and monologs so I'll sum up my feelings with a nice simple bollocks..... :laugh::D

Ahh yes , young Andy when you get over the age of 16 you will hopefully find you have grown a pair! :hmm: and your voice will break! and you will find Girls are more atractive than your X BOX! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Erm..... I'm 44. :victory: My voice broke long ago, my 'pair' are well and truly grown and girls stopped being attractive when I discovered women. :tongue2::laugh::D

Edited by andyfr1968
  • Like 1

I can smell "old people" :) :) :) :)

To right sony jim, Its the smell of money in the bank after working from the age of 15 to 65, not being a DOLE BANGER like too many posters on here! :tongue2: :tongue2:

Sorry to correct you on this one but they don't call it "DOLE BANGING" anymore that went out with the dinosaurs :) :) :) :)

Shows how much I know,i assumed a dole banger was someone who shags single mums...

• Like 4

Barh, humbug!, I cant spend time talking to you layabouts!! :laugh: Ime just going for a 10 mile run around the Wrekin! should be back on here by 3pm by the time you young wasters have spent all your job seekers?? money FFS Thats a Laugh! looking for work! :laugh:

• Like 2

Now if it was us, to which i think they mean us oldies. So if it was us that are being blamed for everything wrong with the world.

The computer will lead to a paperless society, so why are we cutting down more trees than ever, would it be for the nice soft slightly scented toilet paper. When we were your age we used greased proof paper because we were hard.

Is it us that is digging up the worlds coal reserves to run the 5 cars that each family has to have, when we were your age we either walked, cycled or asked father to run us somewhere in the families only car.

Is it us that are using the worlds coal to heat every room in the home to a swelteringly high temperature, that no clothes are needed in any room not even the toilet. We made do with one room heated by a coal fire which had to have the old ashes raked out before the new fire was constructed in readyness for either parent to give the order to light it. This was given only when all the family were ready to sit down in the evening, after all there was no point heating empty rooms. As for the bathroom, we had an outside toilet and an iron bath which was put infront of the fire.

We had one holiday a year which was in this country, no five holidays a year to far flung places by plane. If you wanted to visit the places all around the world, you joined one of Her Majesties armed forces. The time spent in the armed forces taught us manner, yes sir or yes madam. To stand whenever a lady entered a room.

We had home cooked meals by a "stay at home" mum, no ready cooked meals from a box in the freezer. We had meals at the dinner table not from our laps while watching television, even the television only had at best 4 channels not the hundreds like today. We had to go outside and play, using up energy that the evening meal would replenish, no fatties in our days because we were active not sat in front of the bloody tv. We had a wife which we married for life, we didn't walk away from our marriage at the first disagreement. To then find another girl that you get pregnant at the drop of a hat and "i love her" for it to start over again.

So in closing we made the world that you all live in, it is you that is king it up for your ****** children to live in after we have gone. (So sorry if i offended anybody with my words as Tron rightly says my words on here are meant in jest and by are no means meant to offend)

Edited by porkycrook
  • Like 1

PANT PANT, I've just had to come back home as I had my walking stick overheat due to the speed I was going down the road! Steady on Roger I cant agree on your words of "Your b*****d children in your last post! My warblings are meant to humour not offend my fellow members on here, I might touch a nerve amongst a few but for the most part they and I know its just wind up banter, :yes: I am sure you will realise your poor choice of words and amend them? other than that you spoke truly how things were in our childhood! :yes:

Edited by Tron
  • Like 3

Pil give into it give into the call of the old, because as much as you fight it and try to stay young and "with it" you in realliaty you are closer to us oldies than the whipersnappers. :laugh:

Tron i beg forgivness from you the almighty one, for as you are right :icon_redface: . My late start was due to a concoction of both drink and paikillers a nice mixture that sooths my troubles, sleep allows me peace.

Andy it appears that you may be of an age where you can join, but only just.

Wurz it is not your fault for not understanding all of the modern slang. It is the Grumpy Old Farts that let you down, in it's urgency to form we have overlooked some things like a dictionary of the youngone speech.

Adam it appears that you might well be a freak of nature as you appear to have the head of an oldie on a youngsters body.

• Like 1

Now if it was us, to which i think they mean us oldies. So if it was us that are being blamed for everything wrong with the world.

The computer will lead to a paperless society, so why are we cutting down more trees than ever, would it be for the nice soft slightly scented toilet paper. When we were your age we used greased proof paper because we were hard.

Is it us that is digging up the worlds coal reserves to run the 5 cars that each family has to have, when we were your age we either walked, cycled or asked father to run us somewhere in the families only car.

Is it us that are using the worlds coal to heat every room in the home to a swelteringly high temperature, that no clothes are needed in any room not even the toilet. We made do with one room heated by a coal fire which had to have the old ashes raked out before the new fire was constructed in readyness for either parent to give the order to light it. This was given only when all the family were ready to sit down in the evening, after all there was no point heating empty rooms. As for the bathroom, we had an outside toilet and an iron bath which was put infront of the fire.

We had one holiday a year which was in this country, no five holidays a year to far flung places by plane. If you wanted to visit the places all around the world, you joined one of Her Majesties armed forces. The time spent in the armed forces taught us manner, yes sir or yes madam. To stand whenever a lady entered a room.

We had home cooked meals by a "stay at home" mum, no ready cooked meals from a box in the freezer. We had meals at the dinner table not from our laps while watching television, even the television only had at best 4 channels not the hundreds like today. We had to go outside and play, using up energy that the evening meal would replenish, no fatties in our days because we were active not sat in front of the bloody tv. We had a wife which we married for life, we didn't walk away from our marriage at the first disagreement. To then find another girl that you get pregnant at the drop of a hat and "i love her" for it to start over again.

So in closing we made the world that you all live in, it is you that is king it up for your b*****d children to live in after we have gone.

In one word YES it is your fault

(you as in the collective oldies)

Because you had hard times 'back in the day' you are now compensating for all those hard times! (and I dont blame you you have worked hard..well some of you)

You may have been taught discipline with one hand but you have taken it away with the other - No longer can you discipline a child for its now Abuse - youngsters didnt bring that rule into force seniors did.

Yes you are digging up the worlds coal reserves - do you think in our short time we have been able to amass enough wealth to afford 5 cars? or even set up a multi million pound coal mining organisation? no older generations did that

Old people need more heat just to stay alive! I bet your heaters are on full right now as good cold snap will finish most of you off! :yes:

Mums could stay at home for one wage was enough to support a family, but now with mounting taxes & inflation to pay off the debts of older generations its either both work or go to the breadline!

You are right we do live in a world you created...you made us..the fruits of your loins!! and then you abandoned us and left us to fight for ourselves with the tools and systems already in place

and now look at us (which you do ive seen those twitching net curtains) the jeremy kyle show you see today!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

ATB

Adam

• Like 1