It's the young buggers today, like the Graham clan, that get me going. They have no patience to learn anything, but want it mastered in three minutes or faster, or they won't play! They buy a PCP air rifle and because it rules out the human element as far as possible, with recoiless soullessly dead firing cycles, they can hit a 2p disc at 40 yards and the next thing you know, they are born-again snipers on airgun forums with handles like BOOM HEADSHOTKILLZONESPECIALOPSBUNNYKILLA Give me fecking strength whatever next they come back with....

The fecking Grahams are so fecking typical here it make my blood boil they draw the same air and molecules as the rest of humanity. They can't be arsed to get to fecking school and learn the skills to get a paying job like anyone else has to, oh no! They have to lie and thieve their illiterately scribbled and scrawley way through life like a fecking viral infection on society and there's this fecking Air arms S400 that keeps on cropping up in their interminably sad and pathetic course through the many and various airgun forums that exist out there. I'm getting bloody fed up with hearing about them, thread after thread without so much as anyone going round their sordid little gaff and beating them senseless to the point of pulp and terminal demise......

That good enough?

Pianoman

(I Quoted Pianoman but this is to all you old sods!)

Hey old men!

Bugger off to the miners welfare where you can moan to your hearts content! Over a pint of smooth and a rollup! :D

Us youngsters dont want to hear you moaning about 'Back in your day' or 'The kids nowadays!' or 'you dont know youve been born' :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Technology is a good thing - I dare say alot of technology has gone into springers recently too with the use of computer aided design and testing methods to make them better!

I do agree many traits such as honesty and respect have been lost by 'the youth'

... but we are not all bad! :angel:

ATB

Adam

• Like 1

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm sorry Rodger but I have to disagree. Speaking as the youngest regular on the forum being 17. When I spoke to you at the meet this year and was polite and respectful when I spoke to you. I live in

I dont know why you dont just go round his house and tell him all his mistakes , so he can get them all ironed out before he comes on again . I mean you may as well cause i`ll put money that he`s read

Now, Now lewis, at no time has Roger or myself denigrated anyone like yourself who is young and a worker! fact. What pees me off is in 1967 I came home from work and found my 5 month old son screami

It's the young buggers today, like the Graham clan, that get me going. They have no patience to learn anything, but want it mastered in three minutes or faster, or they won't play! They buy a PCP air rifle and because it rules out the human element as far as possible, with recoiless soullessly dead firing cycles, they can hit a 2p disc at 40 yards and the next thing you know, they are born-again snipers on airgun forums with handles like BOOM HEADSHOTKILLZONESPECIALOPSBUNNYKILLA Give me fecking strength whatever next they come back with....

The fecking Grahams are so fecking typical here it make my blood boil they draw the same air and molecules as the rest of humanity. They can't be arsed to get to fecking school and learn the skills to get a paying job like anyone else has to, oh no! They have to lie and thieve their illiterately scribbled and scrawley way through life like a fecking viral infection on society and there's this fecking Air arms S400 that keeps on cropping up in their interminably sad and pathetic course through the many and various airgun forums that exist out there. I'm getting bloody fed up with hearing about them, thread after thread without so much as anyone going round their sordid little gaff and beating them senseless to the point of pulp and terminal demise......

That good enough?

Pianoman

(I Quoted Pianoman but this is to all you old sods!)

Hey old men!

Bugger off to the miners welfare where you can moan to your hearts content! Over a pint of smooth and a rollup! :D

Us youngsters dont want to hear you moaning about 'Back in your day' or 'The kids nowadays!' or 'you dont know youve been born' :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Technology is a good thing - I dare say alot of technology has gone into springers recently too with the use of computer aided design and testing methods to make them better!

I do agree many traits such as honesty and respect have been lost by 'the youth'

... but we are not all bad! :angel:

ATB

Adam

I second that you bunch of grumpy old farts! :p:laugh:

• Like 2

Derr, Thats the whole point you cheeky young buggers Pianoman got it right, half of you dont want to work, just knock as many girls up you can, lie in bed till mid day, smoking weed, nicking off the workers, dolebangers, effing and blinding. waste of space, the list is endless. Pianomans rant was spot on. It was so good he is our first honary member of our old gits section!! :thumbs::laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Derr, Thats the whole point you cheeky young buggers Pianoman got it right, half of you dont want to work, just knock as many girls up you can, lie in bed till mid day, smoking weed, nicking off the workers, dolebangers, effing and blinding. waste of space, the list is endless. Pianomans rant was spot on. It was so good he is our first honary member of our old gits section!! :thumbs::laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Ahh thats the life! ..

You oldies are the ones that have caused this - you were here before us and you are the ones that have shaped the way we behave, if youths act bad its because they only have bad role models to emulate - so rather than moaning about the youth of today ruining this and that... you need to remember its you lot that put us on this downward path !

:laugh:

You remove discipline from schools, you promote a welfare state, you slap a load of health and saftey on fun things like conkers and climbing trees, media showing corrupt politicians swindling money and getting away with it, cut funding to youth centres and clubs, a legal system that is as corrupt and flawed as the people who run the country, putting up somalian families in million pound london houses when there are homeless ex military sleeping rough - thats what makes 'Youths'

..not just that we are 'bad eggs'

If anyone should be grumpy and moaning it should be us! the youths!! :laugh: :laugh: what do we have to look forward too? apart from our long lie ins and our weed? :thumbs:

ATB

Adam

• Like 3

Very well put Adam buddy :thumbs::laugh:

The ole duffers winging and moaning all the time and with quotes like "when I was a boy " and " those damned wipper-snappers" whilst shaking their walking sticks and Zimmer frames :laugh: :laugh: . Don't get me wrong I'd be the first to give a helping hand to the said OAPs but listening to to them mumbling under their breaths " I'm all right, I can do it myself " when clearly they are struggling to get from peg to peg ( HFT) really takes the biscuit :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

• Like 3

Dont blame us for the ills that now blight this once wonderful country. the rot was started by New Liemore with Tony B'liar and Gordon The Moron. who made hundreds of jobs for the Gaudian reading PC correct loonies who encourage any kind of bending over to silly PC correct laws, I remember when Gordon sold off 50% of Britains gold reserves because of the deep monetry pit they had created, only for the price of gold to allmost treble three weeks after FFS, then the blind eye being shown to the hundreds of thousands of illegal immigrants flooding in to Britain. As further example of the folly of being ruled by Brussels Rumania and another Balkan country are becoming new members of the EU in 2013 which makes another half million or so eligible to flock here with yet even more strains being put on the health service, schools, housing, jobs, and with the record of many of them here even more crime. :blink: :blink: Ive just had another thought, how come our armed forces are being used in Afghanistan and are dieing and being maimed terribly FOR WHAT? how come other Arab countries dont put there armies in to put right the problems? It must be heartbreaking to think most of our blokes are going to lose their jobs when they've finished their tours, the way this goverment are running the country we will have a army about as strong as the Swiss Guards shortly. RANT OVER, for now. :cray:

Edited by Tron

bunch of grumpy old sods, go bimble around some charity shops or go sit in your urine soaked pants on a park bench.

If you've got nothing constructive or positive to say, go sit in the corner and wait to expire while we 'enjoy' the planet you helped to ruin then left us.

• Like 1

That good enough?

Pianoman

Firstly may i take this oppotunity to say what a stiring speach that Pianoman put forward, truthful and consise. Secondly i am very sorry to do this in open forum, but as this "Grumpy Old Men's Forum" founding member. I have to pull rank over Tron fore who gave you the right to dish out "honary memberships"?. If only either i could of got on here earlier or Tron had not been so quick off the mark, because i was going to say that with a speech so articulate and rousing. I was going to put to a vote that Pianoman ( in brackets so non member can't see. As of 2013 New Years honors list, arise Sir Simon) become our Chairman for life. I will leave this post now to answer the rantings of some whippersnappers.

• Like 1

Yes well unfortunatly we fought two world wars so that we could decide our own fate, only to sign it over to the very people we fought when we signed up to the EU...

So who is to blame for all the Ills that blight us?

... its not the kids as we were born into this..

In MY opinion its the 'grown ups' the 'mature' the 'wise' the 'responsible' elder generations , those who elected Labour, those who follow blindly and believe the printed word of a stranger at a newsdesk with hidden agenda, those who still stand by and moan about the way things are to the way things were! :yes:

Im 25 (going on 55) and If i can see it surely it should have been spotted long before.. perhaps by someone who gets paid alot more than I!

Anyway thats enough of a downer on things.. off to collect my giro, knock up my girlfriend again, buy some weed and nick an old ladies bus pass... as thats whats acceptable nowadays :thumbs:

You never know today might be the day I get injured so I can claim compo! :whistling:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

ATB

Adam

• Like 3