Tron old chap it could be just you and me soon lol. How about starting an over 60's forum or a Grump old men forum, the only problem i can see over both these ideas is that anybody our age is computer illiterate.

Dan the man, i hope your not like Desperate Dan eating cow pies lol. Hope to meet everybody at the meet.

https://encrypted-tb..._bDS2Ufgp_YfNPH

You muppets!

• Like 1

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm sorry Rodger but I have to disagree. Speaking as the youngest regular on the forum being 17. When I spoke to you at the meet this year and was polite and respectful when I spoke to you. I live in

I dont know why you dont just go round his house and tell him all his mistakes , so he can get them all ironed out before he comes on again . I mean you may as well cause i`ll put money that he`s read

Now, Now lewis, at no time has Roger or myself denigrated anyone like yourself who is young and a worker! fact. What pees me off is in 1967 I came home from work and found my 5 month old son screami

Webby i know you are eligible on one front that is being bloody grumpy, my only concern is that you might be too good on a computer to qualify. I could be bought off with the gift of Guiness and single malts (keep this between the two of us, the other members can't see this because its in brackets). By reading Trons messages i believe he likes single malts, perhaps that could be one of our entry conditions.

• Like 1

I'm definitely grumpy enough rog mate.

And thanks for clearing up who the strange fella was stood at the bottom of my sleeping bag staring at me in the dark last year...

Maybe at the ripe middle age of 42 I am too young to join, which sucks quite frankly cos I'm told I'm too old to go an 18-30 shag fest so I must be at that difficult age?!

cheers, wurz

• Like 2

It's the young buggers today, like the Graham clan, that get me going. They have no patience to learn anything, but want it mastered in three minutes or faster, or they won't play! They buy a PCP air rifle and because it rules out the human element as far as possible, with recoiless soullessly dead firing cycles, they can hit a 2p disc at 40 yards and the next thing you know, they are born-again snipers on airgun forums with handles like BOOM HEADSHOTKILLZONESPECIALOPSBUNNYKILLA Give me fecking strength whatever next they come back with....

The fecking Grahams are so fecking typical here it make my blood boil they draw the same air and molecules as the rest of humanity. They can't be arsed to get to fecking school and learn the skills to get a paying job like anyone else has to, oh no! They have to lie and thieve their illiterately scribbled and scrawley way through life like a fecking viral infection on society and there's this fecking Air arms S400 that keeps on cropping up in their interminably sad and pathetic course through the many and various airgun forums that exist out there. I'm getting bloody fed up with hearing about them, thread after thread without so much as anyone going round their sordid little gaff and beating them senseless to the point of pulp and terminal demise......

That good enough?

Pianoman

• Like 3

I'm not a f*****g grumpy 44 year old and anyone who says I am will get a right f*****g ear full!!!! :laugh::D

Count me in :victory:

Bahh, Humbug, you cheeky young whippersnapper, your not rude enough to fellow posters on here, serve your apprenticeship in the school of hard knocks first, followed by a few years in the university of life taking and giving all life throws at you. the pride, despair, joy, heartache, be pissed off at the acts of your fellow citizens and their cruell actions when hurting babies to the point of death, feel tears run down your face when reading of the bravery and kindness shown by the better members of humanity towards the weaker people who ask and get help in their hours of need. AND THEN? Become a rude, p/taking, grumpy old git just like Roger and me on here! :yes::laugh: :laugh: Wellcome young apprentice ANDY mate! now bugger off and annoy someone ELSE! :laugh: :laugh: Post script. Ive just realised there is living examples of plain talking to the point of being rude by younger members on here! that is of course two chaps, Simon and Craig. Both tell it as it is. I feel quite proud how they are mastering the art of becoming moaning old bleeders! :laugh: :laugh:

Edited by Tron
  • Like 1

It's the young buggers today, like the Graham clan, that get me going. They have no patience to learn anything, but want it mastered in three minutes or faster, or they won't play! They buy a PCP air rifle and because it rules out the human element as far as possible, with recoiless soullessly dead firing cycles, they can hit a 2p disc at 40 yards and the next thing you know, they are born-again snipers on airgun forums with handles like BOOM HEADSHOTKILLZONESPECIALOPSBUNNYKILLA Give me fecking strength whatever next they come back with....

The fecking Grahams are so fecking typical here it make my blood boil they draw the same air and molecules as the rest of humanity. They can't be arsed to get to fecking school and learn the skills to get a paying job like anyone else has to, oh no! They have to lie and thieve their illiterately scribbled and scrawley way through life like a fecking viral infection on society and there's this fecking Air arms S400 that keeps on cropping up in their interminably sad and pathetic course through the many and various airgun forums that exist out there. I'm getting bloody fed up with hearing about them, thread after thread without so much as anyone going round their sordid little gaff and beating them senseless to the point of pulp and terminal demise......

That good enough?

Pianoman

Oooh! Tetchy! :laugh::tongue2: