Sign in to follow this  
secretagentmole

dondon000

Not again??? Well done to the spotters. What was the give away?

Not again??? Well done to the spotters. What was the give away?

He had a Air Arms S400....................... :D

Please reveal hehe :boogy:

pm's only guy's as we don't want the fooker to use it against us :thumbs:

I don't know how you canny buggers know how to tell who's who! Well done Archie and Mike. :thumbs:

if hes got his own website should we not fill it with cr*p,,,,,,,, got daystate mk10 for sale, unwanted gift,£50 ono, paypal only

• Like 2

if hes got his own website should we not fill it with cr*p,,,,,,,, got daystate mk10 for sale, unwanted gift,£50 ono, paypal only

ylno lapyap 001£ elttob htiw tk001wh :thumbs: dont worry you know who will be abble to daer ti :laugh:

I dont know why you dont just go round his house and tell him all his mistakes , so he can get them all ironed out before he comes on again . I mean you may as well cause i`ll put money that he`s read this ..........

• Like 4

I dont know why you dont just go round his house and tell him all his mistakes , so he can get them all ironed out before he comes on again . I mean you may as well cause i`ll put money that he`s read this ..........

With a bat name,d pain :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Like 1

Too many people talk the talk on here but cant seem to walk the walk .........

• Like 1

Too many people talk the talk on here but cant seem to walk the walk .........

If he lived neer me it wud of been sorted by now as eny one that knows me can vouch for that :thumbs:

Just an idea, as we know his address. Why can't we all get together and start sending him every catalogue, free offers, salesmen etc etc. Might not acheive much but put a smallish grin on our faces?

I know its childish but fun.

• Like 1

I know that one of my trait's is that i think good of people, that is until they do something for me to think different. Although i hope i have a bit more savi to send large amounts of money to someone on-line, saying that i use e-bay.

So i for one is extremely grateful for the efforts of every and anybody who catches them out. THANK YOU GUYS AND DOLLS.