Now if it was us, to which i think they mean us oldies. So if it was us that are being blamed for everything wrong with the world.

The computer will lead to a paperless society, so why are we cutting down more trees than ever, would it be for the nice soft slightly scented toilet paper. When we were your age we used greased proof paper because we were hard.

Is it us that is digging up the worlds coal reserves to run the 5 cars that each family has to have, when we were your age we either walked, cycled or asked father to run us somewhere in the families only car.

Is it us that are using the worlds coal to heat every room in the home to a swelteringly high temperature, that no clothes are needed in any room not even the toilet. We made do with one room heated by a coal fire which had to have the old ashes raked out before the new fire was constructed in readyness for either parent to give the order to light it. This was given only when all the family were ready to sit down in the evening, after all there was no point heating empty rooms. As for the bathroom, we had an outside toilet and an iron bath which was put infront of the fire.

We had one holiday a year which was in this country, no five holidays a year to far flung places by plane. If you wanted to visit the places all around the world, you joined one of Her Majesties armed forces. The time spent in the armed forces taught us manner, yes sir or yes madam. To stand whenever a lady entered a room.

We had home cooked meals by a "stay at home" mum, no ready cooked meals from a box in the freezer. We had meals at the dinner table not from our laps while watching television, even the television only had at best 4 channels not the hundreds like today. We had to go outside and play, using up energy that the evening meal would replenish, no fatties in our days because we were active not sat in front of the bloody tv. We had a wife which we married for life, we didn't walk away from our marriage at the first disagreement. To then find another girl that you get pregnant at the drop of a hat and "i love her" for it to start over again.

So in closing we made the world that you all live in, it is you that is king it up for your ****** children to live in after we have gone. (So sorry if i offended anybody with my words as Tron rightly says my words on here are meant in jest and by are no means meant to offend)

I'm sorry Rodger but I have to disagree. Speaking as the youngest regular on the forum being 17. When I spoke to you at the meet this year and was polite and respectful when I spoke to you. I live in my girlfriends farmhouse with her parents and pay board every week. I been with her for 2 1/2 (still not pregnant) I go to college 5 days a week learning a trade (welding) which I intend to do for the rest of my working life unless I can better myself in a way I see fit. I don't drive at the moment as I refuse to rely on other people for things but yes my dad will buy me my first car and I will get help with my insurance but will be paying some myself through my apprentership. My step mam and dad own a children's soft at centre which does well for its self. I could of walked into this business if I wanted to but no my dad being a working man a joiner by trade told me to first get my trade then do what I want.

So what I'm saying is don't cover us with the same cloak, I work, dont do drugs, don't hang around on street corners, have 10 GCSEs and a B tec in sport and now doing a apprentership in welding so no i don't get dole money. Still call us all scrounging dole teenagers? Probably, because old people show no respect to youngersters because their to stubborn. How do I know this? Because my girlfriends grandad lives next door.

Lewis aka doley scrounger 'apparently'

Now, Now lewis, at no time has Roger or myself denigrated anyone like yourself who is young and a worker! fact. What pees me off is in 1967 I came home from work and found my 5 month old son screaming in his cot and my two and a half year old daughter sitting howling by the side of my darling wife who had collapsed with a brain hemorrhage while I was at work. In those days there wasnt any back up from the state for people like myself who suddently was left with two young children I had to stop work to deal with what such a event entailed I wasnt helped by cash to pay my rent or indeed to feed myself or my children, the following weeks was torture as I had to await for the inquest why such a loving kind wife had been taken from us.and arrange the funeral of my Darling. I remember vividly to this day how I lost 3 stone in weight, how I had to put pins in my trousers to hold them up, and how a ordinary coat hung on me like a bloody overcoat. The state or my landlord wasnt interested in my bloody problems and instead seemed only worried that I fell behind with a months rent. how did I manage to get out of the mess? I tell you, my equally poor family who had to take my children and myself in . untill I could resume working. Theres the Effing rub. The fact is today you wont starve if you dont want to work because the nanny state makes sure that you will be looked after without you breaking sweat to get out of bed to work! AND the real killer to myself and others of my time frame on this earth is that Illegal immigrants flock here knowing they can find a utopia ruled by the Loony PC brigade who put non contributers to the wealth of this Country before the very people who helped build it up to its former greatness. and before members complain I am rascist or a unfair bloke I will do you all a final service. dont bother I have bared my soul on her now. and I bid the good guys on here Cheerio guys. May I wish you all a happy and prosperous new year. Ron.

Edited by Tron
  • Like 4

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm sorry Rodger but I have to disagree. Speaking as the youngest regular on the forum being 17. When I spoke to you at the meet this year and was polite and respectful when I spoke to you. I live in

I dont know why you dont just go round his house and tell him all his mistakes , so he can get them all ironed out before he comes on again . I mean you may as well cause i`ll put money that he`s read

Now, Now lewis, at no time has Roger or myself denigrated anyone like yourself who is young and a worker! fact. What pees me off is in 1967 I came home from work and found my 5 month old son screami

Now if it was us, to which i think they mean us oldies. So if it was us that are being blamed for everything wrong with the world.

The computer will lead to a paperless society, so why are we cutting down more trees than ever, would it be for the nice soft slightly scented toilet paper. When we were your age we used greased proof paper because we were hard.

Is it us that is digging up the worlds coal reserves to run the 5 cars that each family has to have, when we were your age we either walked, cycled or asked father to run us somewhere in the families only car.

Is it us that are using the worlds coal to heat every room in the home to a swelteringly high temperature, that no clothes are needed in any room not even the toilet. We made do with one room heated by a coal fire which had to have the old ashes raked out before the new fire was constructed in readyness for either parent to give the order to light it. This was given only when all the family were ready to sit down in the evening, after all there was no point heating empty rooms. As for the bathroom, we had an outside toilet and an iron bath which was put infront of the fire.

We had one holiday a year which was in this country, no five holidays a year to far flung places by plane. If you wanted to visit the places all around the world, you joined one of Her Majesties armed forces. The time spent in the armed forces taught us manner, yes sir or yes madam. To stand whenever a lady entered a room.

We had home cooked meals by a "stay at home" mum, no ready cooked meals from a box in the freezer. We had meals at the dinner table not from our laps while watching television, even the television only had at best 4 channels not the hundreds like today. We had to go outside and play, using up energy that the evening meal would replenish, no fatties in our days because we were active not sat in front of the bloody tv. We had a wife which we married for life, we didn't walk away from our marriage at the first disagreement. To then find another girl that you get pregnant at the drop of a hat and "i love her" for it to start over again.

So in closing we made the world that you all live in, it is you that is king it up for your ****** children to live in after we have gone. (So sorry if i offended anybody with my words as Tron rightly says my words on here are meant in jest and by are no means meant to offend)

I'm sorry Rodger but I have to disagree. Speaking as the youngest regular on the forum being 17. When I spoke to you at the meet this year and was polite and respectful when I spoke to you. I live in my girlfriends farmhouse with her parents and pay board every week. I been with her for 2 1/2 (still not pregnant) I go to college 5 days a week learning a trade (welding) which I intend to do for the rest of my working life unless I can better myself in a way I see fit. I don't drive at the moment as I refuse to rely on other people for things but yes my dad will buy me my first car and I will get help with my insurance but will be paying some myself through my apprentership. My step mam and dad own a children's soft at centre which does well for its self. I could of walked into this business if I wanted to but no my dad being a working man a joiner by trade told me to first get my trade then do what I want.

So what I'm saying is don't cover us with the same cloak, I work, dont do drugs, don't hang around on street corners, have 10 GCSEs and a B tec in sport and now doing a apprentership in welding so no i don't get dole money. Still call us all scrounging dole teenagers? Probably, because old people show no respect to youngersters because their to stubborn. How do I know this? Because my girlfriends grandad lives next door.

Lewis aka doley scrounger 'apparently'

Now, Now lewis, at no time has Roger or myself denigrated anyone like yourself who is young and a worker! fact. What pees me off is in 1997 I came home from work and found my 5 month old son screaming in his cot and my two and a half year old daughter sitting howling by the side of my darling wife who had collapsed with a brain hemorrhage while I was at work. In those days there wasnt any back up from the state for people like myself who suddently was left with two young children I had to stop work to deal with what such a event entailed I wasnt helped by cash to pay my rent or indeed to feed myself or my children, the following weeks was torture as I had to await for the inquest why such a loving kind wife had been taken from us.and arrange the funeral of my Darling. I remember vividly to this day how I lost 3 stone in weight, how I had to put pins in my trousers to hold them up, and how a ordinary coat hung on me like a bloody overcoat. The state or my landlord wasnt interested in my bloody problems and instead seemed only worried that I fell behind with a months rent. how did I manage to get out of the mess? I tell you, my equally poor family who had to take my children and myself in . untill I could resume working. Theres the Effing rub. The fact is today you wont starve if you dont want to work because the nanny state makes sure that you will be looked after without you breaking sweat to get out of bed to work! AND the real killer to myself and others of my time frame on this earth is that Illegal immigrants flock here knowing they can find a utopia ruled by the Loony PC brigade who put non contributers to the wealth of this Country before the very people who helped build it up to its former greatness. and before members complain I am rascist or a unfair bloke I will do you all a final service. dont bother I have bared my soul on her now. and I bid the good guys on here Cheerio guys. May I wish you all a happy and prosperous new year. Ron.

Just felt like the younger generation were getting branded by the older ones but I couldn't agree more about the amounts of immigrants in the country and people refusing to work for a living. If I had a family and knew I wasn't the one providing for the household I'd be embarrassed and ashamed. Fair enough if they have a genuine reason and need support but people who won't help the country can f*ck off deport the lot of them I say

• Like 2

Lewis i wish you every sucess, yes you indeed were polite and i would like to think we can always talk. If we always agree with each other might be a different thing, but that's life.

I read it back after I had put it and it was not solely directed at you if It looked that way but I thought someone from the younger generation should have some input but thanks anyway

Atb lewis