if hes got his own website should we not fill it with cr*p,,,,,,,, got daystate mk10 for sale, unwanted gift,£50 ono, paypal only

He`s on your friends list .....................................

And you told him to put me on the ignore list .............

FFS

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm sorry Rodger but I have to disagree. Speaking as the youngest regular on the forum being 17. When I spoke to you at the meet this year and was polite and respectful when I spoke to you. I live in

I dont know why you dont just go round his house and tell him all his mistakes , so he can get them all ironed out before he comes on again . I mean you may as well cause i`ll put money that he`s read

Now, Now lewis, at no time has Roger or myself denigrated anyone like yourself who is young and a worker! fact. What pees me off is in 1967 I came home from work and found my 5 month old son screami

if hes got his own website should we not fill it with cr*p,,,,,,,, got daystate mk10 for sale, unwanted gift,£50 ono, paypal only

He`s on your friends list .....................................

And you told him to put me on the ignore list .............

FFS

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Get em all back, patience is a virtue :thumbs: One at a time :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • 2 weeks later...

Just read this on another forum

A user on another forum with the user name airgunner 400 and an e mail of james_brown124@aol.co.uk. was selling an Air Arms 400 and a set of Swaro binos.

He was less than genuine shall we say and has been deleted.

If a seller is using this e mail or user name beware and take precautions before parting with any money. It's suggested that you only deal face to face with him, if at all.

Sounds like our man again

I think your right, Mawders, he is suposed to have a mate in Gloucester who sorted out the pikies who was ripping him off. then almost the same tale about the pikies and the pup but this time mrs pikie saved him, has a new AA400F the trigger return spring fell out?? but no worries he happens to have a new Rowan trigger that his mate gave him! now hese put the deposit down on a new Ultra but he cant pay for it yet as hese got to buy his Mrs a new car next week?? FFS. hese either a Walter Mitty or a young kid or---------A GRAHAM :censored: