Hi All

I know this topic has been covered before but just a quick question,,the Angel Eye recorder seems to be favoured by most but has anyone any recorded videos they can show us I cannot find any on youtube specifically hunting use using the Angel Eye.

Thank you Si

Spot on information regarding the DVR and to better this provide a video showing what can be achieved by using this unit,I have purchased a Mini DVR H720 and if I manage to achieve recordings similar to yours I will be very happy.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you Si

Spot on information regarding the DVR and to better this provide a video showing what can be achieved by using this unit,I have purchased a Mini DVR H720 and if I manage to achieve recordings similar to yours I will be very happy.

Your footage will be better than mine buddy.

Thanks Si

I finally received my connection lead from China to connect between the Nitesite and DVR and carried out a very quick night time test just to see if my set up would actually record,it did and I am very happy,I have put a short recording below the focus quality is not very good as I did not have much time to play around with it,but if anything it will give me a start base line as future recordings will hopefully be of a much better quality.

I have also put in some photographs of the units connected

dogcambatterystock005.jpg

dogcambatterystock002.jpg

I apologise in advance for the back round music but I have only just been introduced to the Video Editor :whistling:

Hi Guys, a quick update on my post above I have now fixed my battery and dvr bag to the stock of my Air Arms TDR using the hook and loop tape (velcro) and tidied up the wires a bit,I have also done another trial recording using ny Mini HDVR 720 Dog cam and the focus quality is getting better maybe a tweek here and there, it is being uploaded to my channel on youtube as I am typing this I will post a link once done.

gun-8_zpsd02b3601.jpg

gun-7_zpsb7618267.jpg

Edited by santons