Newbie from Bristol

I've only got the one permission at the moment I've got a webley stingray forsale can have it for £60 gun bag pellets scope somthing to get you out there

I might just take you up on that :)

Is it .177 or .22 ??

And can a silencer be fitted to it??

Condition?

Edited by Charmer

hi lads im from shirehampton bristol always looking for people to go out with got nets and ferrets loking for a dog right now if interested in going out let me know be good to meet some local lads that go out hunting scott

alright bud, I'm up near bristol airport, and the rabbit numbers are absolutly shocking this year! You have much luck over your way?

hi lads im from shirehampton bristol always looking for people to go out with got nets and ferrets loking for a dog right now if interested in going out let me know be good to meet some local lads that go out hunting scott

alright bud, I'm up near bristol airport, and the rabbit numbers are absolutly shocking this year! You have much luck over your way?

I would be up for it in the future (if you would have me...lol) once i have some practice under my belt :)

Hi mate and welcome, Im in pucklechurch :bye:

just need a rifle and a permission :hmm:

Lee

Looks like we are in the same boat then....lol

What sort of gun are you looking for??

Im after a British made Raider 10, got some nice ones out there for about 300 quid, just waiting for the funds lol

Hi mate and welcome, Im in pucklechurch :bye:

just need a rifle and a permission :hmm:

Lee

Looks like we are in the same boat then....lol

What sort of gun are you looking for??

Im after a British made Raider 10, got some nice ones out there for about 300 quid, just waiting for the funds lol

I just got the webley from sureshot.177 so now have a gun to start out with...... Let the practice begin....lol