The hare and the swift hound

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What's up Weasle? Where was I being sly? All I meant was that people who really know coursing dogs, can appreciate better the angles, effort etc they make and get into. Bit like someone who doesn't k

I cannot get it into my small brain lol why people who are supposedly on the same wavelength (hunting) in this instance try and belittle someone or their work who has or does write articles,book/s etc

I've got the book, and I'd say it's more of a "coffee table book"; something to thumb thru' and admire. It's certainly not a reference book, and I doubt it was ever meant to be. I think I paid £35 for

Is it really worth the price tag? I know it's pretty much one of a kind and I have heard it's a good read/ look. But it seems to be priced very high for what is effectively a picture book. ( Please excuse my ignorance before someone bites my head off :tongue2: )

Also, apart from the fact it's out of stock... Is there a reason why this site is selling them considerably cheaper than the majority of others? http://www.darcybooks.com/index.php?_a=product&product_id=9

Is it up to much?

Where can I get this book at a reasonable price? Searched everywhere as its the only one I haven't got so far. :(

just sold one on here last week :laugh:

answer above obi2 :thumbs:

Is it really worth the price tag? I know it's pretty much one of a kind and I have heard it's a good read/ look. But it seems to be priced very high for what is effectively a picture book. ( Please excuse my ignorance before someone bites my head off :tongue2: )

Also, apart from the fact it's out of stock... Is there a reason why this site is selling them considerably cheaper than the majority of others? http://www.darcybook...ct&product_id=9

it was a limited edition :laugh:

Also, apart from the fact it's out of stock... Is there a reason why this site is selling them considerably cheaper than the majority of others? http://www.darcybook...ct&product_id=9

it was a limited edition :laugh:

Lol I thought so. Fair enough :thumbs:

I'd rather put money into dogs and hunting gear! don't get me wrong i'l buy the odd book for say £10-£20 notes but£ 40 for a f*****g book with photos..lol i'd want full sex with a blow job for that sort of money money

Seen the book and thought the photography was excellent. Although a tad overpriced imo. Limited Edition = ploy to make it sell out

ive never lost any money on a darcy book so whats the problem limited = buy it read it then either keep or sell with near enough guaranteed no loss of money and more than likely a good proffit, not many things you can say that about :thumbs: