At Last!!!!!!!!!!!

As a member of the Scottish Association for Countrysports I was delighted to receive my Autumn copy of our members magazine this morning. I was even more delighted to see on the front cover "Digging for Foxes" I went straight to the article which was written and included photo's by our very own ( Shaggy aka J Darcy) this is J's second article to appear in our magazine, the first was an article on a Lurcher taking its first Deer, SAC's is fully commited to the working dog and to the people commited to the pursuits

Shaggy the photo of the guy holding his Terrier and the dispatched fox with the dig behind them was ecellent, as was the description of the dig!!!!!!

I'm extremly proud of SAC's for the inclusion of these type of articles in our Members magazine because I don't think any other British Fieldsports organisation has the ball's to do the same!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On a closing note "shaggy more power to your keyboard" I've been assured as long as your prepared to contribute we'll see a lot more Lurcher and Terrier related subjects in future Sac's magazines

Well done all concerned :clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper:

Tom