wellies or boots

go for a descent pair of wellies mate , with the weather the way it is i dont think you will be dissapointed in a good pair of wellies ,you will be pissed off spending a lot on a good pair of boots to get to the first field and your foot sinks and your feet are wet again

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You'll get decent wellies for £70, you won't get decent boots for that money IMO.

Iam a wellie man... Iam not a lover of boots, Iv had a pair of hunters and le Chameau both decent enough and lasted a while altho the hunters did split across the toe in the end.

I know people buy them £10 wellies of the market and say there just the same as the expensive ones they anit fellah honestly they anit. Id save up and get yourself a decent pair.

Try the hunter site the do reduced stock for lable thats that 100% straight ect cheap as anything and there the same wellies your paying £150

went out beating for the first time and needed some wellies as my wellie boots (15 quid from aldi's) wasnt upto the streams,swamps lol... was looking at hunters and all sorts and ended up grabbing a pair of town and country wellies and some hotties thermal socks with a wellie fleece liner, total cost 35 quid and warm and comfy as anything ive ever worn, so for me trainer wellies for woods after a rain etc and half decent wellies with liners for the rough stuff :-) all the best steve