coursing bred whippets??? wheres the thread gone?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's ridiculous to pull a thread just because the member who started it got banned,it shows a big disregard and disrespect for the other members who had posted.

will stick this pic up again might aswell start the topic again lads, was a good read! heres my bitch

Also the dog of iworkchiahuhas . . . .. . . . split personality me thinks . . . .

Posted Images

best thing to do there lads is to start topic again,,,never let the few grind ya down :thumbs:

here couple photos ,,,i think was from the 80,s ,,,i found in a whippet new,s,,,,there was a peice written for the day ,dogs and owners names ect,,but aint got the magazine to hand at momment

pic3-47.jpg

pic2-54.jpg

pic1-65.jpg

• Like 1

will stick this pic up again might aswell start the topic again lads, was a good read!

heres my bitch

post-73318-0-98340000-1353286897_thumb.jpg

Is that your mates dog? A lad called FTBBTH on here?

Also the dog of iworkchiahuhas . . . .. . . . split personality me thinks . . . .

• Like 2

The thread was rapidly becoming a bitch fight about if you work your dog properly it SHOULD be marked up, because whips haven't got the right coat / thin skin to take the knocks required for a working dog.

Not my thoughts by the way as my whip does get marked up as she's a nut job behind something, but she heals and not lasting marks are visible after time.

Bryan.