davyt63

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Saying that he was probably sat there with full camo on and night vision goggles.

what a load of bollocks!!!! :nono: you feeling guilty steve,you and me on the green!!   my thick skin is here to stay!! you should of wittnessed what i got up to last night,very aggresive game k

Davy, we have known each other for what is really only a short while, but in that time i call you a dear friend. You have never been too busy to lend me a hand and boy have i needed help. Friendship like i have with you Davy comes along once in a blue moon, so MY FRIEND if you ever need me for anything JUST ASK and i will be there.

Roger

• Like 1

Davy, we have known each other for what is really only a short while, but in that time i call you a dear friend. You have never been too busy to lend me a hand and boy have i needed help. Friendship like i have with you Davy comes along once in a blue moon, so MY FRIEND if you ever need me for anything JUST ASK and i will be there.To love and shelter you. :laugh:

Roger

• Like 4

Hi guy's , could you all show your love for Davy as he's feeling a little "used and abused" at the mo , and I thought he had skin like a rhino :laugh: .so c'mon let's see those posts :thumbs:

what a load of bollocks!!!! :nono: :nono:

you feeling guilty steve,you and me on the green!! :boxing:

my thick skin is here to stay!!

you should of wittnessed what i got up to last night,very aggresive game keeper trying to "sorry" Threatening to remove me from our permission,despite him trying to run me over first!

but i stood still and stood my ground.it could of got very nasty for him :boxing:

luckily for him! Si did not take my air arms when i asked him too :icon_redface: but all ended well :thumbs:

thanks lads for the nice comments,i Appreciate it :thumbs:

but what you should be asking,is why has Pil put the post up ??????????????????????????????

i will let him explain :tongue2: dont worry about feeling guilty steve it soon passes :thumbs::feck:

• Like 2

Hi guy's , could you all show your love for Davy as he's feeling a little "used and abused" at the mo , and I thought he had skin like a rhino :laugh: .so c'mon let's see those posts :thumbs:

you should of wittnessed what i got up to last night,very aggresive game keeper trying to "sorry" Threatening to remove me from our permission,despite him trying to run me over first!

but i stood still and stood my ground.it could of got very nasty for him :boxing:

luckily for him! Si did not take my air arms when i asked him too :icon_redface: but all ended well :thumbs:

but what you should be asking,is why has Pil put the post up ??????????????????????????????

i will let him explain :tongue2: dont worry about feeling guilty steve it soon passes :thumbs::feck:

Now thats the davy we know and love :laugh: :laugh: :laugh::thumbs:
  • Like 1

No guilt felt here :touque2: see you next week :thumbs:

come on stevo'OWN up to your wrong doing,you no you wanna get it off your chest,all those sleepless nights you are having will go away.

your joking I was in bed 9.30 last night :thumbs:

did the washing up & hoovering tier you out pet!

come on stevo'OWN up to your wrong doing,you no you wanna get it off your chest,all those sleepless nights you are having will go away.

your joking I was in bed 9.30 last night :thumbs:

did the washing up & hoovering tier you out pet!

You got me mixed up with someone else buddy :laugh: :laugh:

I wish we were shooting tomorrow as I'd imagine you are so wound up it would officially be "your round" :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: