derreelight night master 800 torch

got to have a play with the nightmaster tonite.

nice and small very light.

the beam is extreamly narrow out to 100yards before it opens out.

to be honest when u holding the torch it does not feel like £160 worth in my mind its just a over priced torch with a magnifing glass stuck on,BUT no matter what i say it still a great torch if it had a little bit of spill it would be much better BUT it was desinged to be a thrower.

i have ordered a crelant 7g5 which is a very close comparisment BUT it does not come with diffrent coloured pills/led's red green etc coloured beam; which the night master does not come with but can bought separatley.

do i want one ummmm YEAH

i had a look at one with the ir mounted inside . are you looking to use it with nv or as a normal type lamping set up.i didnt get to view the lamp with a white or red attachment but from what the owner told me was that he thinks for normal lamping beam would be too narrow? i was looking originally to see if it could be used to replace a heavy battery for normal lamp shooting / and possibly lamping with dogs.

i haue a tiablo a9 u2.good distance on it and not to tight either.ideal for running dogs .personly i dont like a tight beam when running dog cause if theres and machiney or drinking troughs or that stuff about hopefuly ya dogs will see it in time and avoid collision.

i have tried a 1600 lumen torch but very bright beam but only good to about 100 yds and it has a square profile.what range do you bet with the tiablo a9 u2 and what sort of price are they.for lamping with dogs i use a 170 good out to 300 yds ,only problem carrying the heavy battery .would love a torch to reduce weight but needs to have range and needs to be able to last all night as well.if anyone has any good alternatives to a 170 i would be very interested in hearing from you.thanks.atb

i have tried a 1600 lumen torch but very bright beam but only good to about 100 yds and it has a square profile.what range do you bet with the tiablo a9 u2 and what sort of price are they.for lamping with dogs i use a 170 good out to 300 yds ,only problem carrying the heavy battery .would love a torch to reduce weight but needs to have range and needs to be able to last all night as well.if anyone has any good alternatives to a 170 i would be very interested in hearing from you.thanks.atb

ive got one that has the square profile you mention and another thats just a normal beam, trotter58 has a link to it on here somewhere. i had to add a cowling to tighten the beam a little but it suits the feilds around here, ive also got a 170 and lithium but the torch is far handier, ive never had the batteries run out i think i read somewhere they last 24hrs on medium light.

that tiablo easy 250yd viewing distance but if you looking to spot eyes ie foxes probably 400yd its great torch never run the battery flat yet in a night ive compared to striker which my mate as and not much in in but torch as bit more flood.79quid from inovatech.i run mi dog on it i think it perfect.2 settings low and high.

they shop which had the touch (nightmaster) said that it lasts easy up to 1.5hrs with one 18650 battery [bANNED TEXT] its noticeably getting duller NOW it would be very easy to carry 10 of these small batterys in your pocket with ease.

there are various other torches which will shine out far i will add a list i found on the net which give model, lumens, and distance of beam.

hi guys ive got nightmaster800 and its great i know it cost 160 quid geoff.223 whoever told you that last up 1.5 and its getting duller never used it i was lamping with it for 3h no problem and when its low on power just starts flashing it had great beem all the way tillk the end

its possible to lamp for longer yes.

i never said it was done after a hour an a half if you read again !

so anyway if you were out for 3hrs lamping you would not have had the torch on the whole time......