Just a few photos and a wee update.

Good job. How many days will you be having? Pleasing seeing it all come together eh!

How are the partridge shooting with putting relatively few down? We put english down this year and it has worked a lot better than french for us, fecking shame to shoot them though.

Hey all,

Had another shoot day today, good strong winds in the diection to poduce some fantastic birds! They only managed 60 picked for 339 shots. I'm sure i will pick up a few moe birds in the morning, but its nice to have competent guns tell you that the birds are too good for them.

BH - We have 10 driven days, about the same boundry/walked up days and some evening duck flights. The patridge have gone well, our game crops failed this year which has made it hard but they have held well, and flown amazingly because i fly them off the highest point, over a valley and they really are special.

Good to hear. It sounds like you'll smash previous years then. They syndicate won't let you leave!

Our main crop is a sorry sight too. Other smaller patches that were looking worse initially have been great. We rely quite heavily on natural cover, something I would personally like to improve on, but that's labour intensive and is 3-5 years before it starts to pay off.

I went out there yesterday and there were alot of really high birds :thumbs: . Some nice banks to get the birds off too, some of them parts were like rockets at a good height too.

What shooting i did manage to see, were really top shooting of a few of the guns. And i think they would be too much for my shooting .

I was totally fecked last night and slept like a log. I lost my whistle for me dog Tuesday and didnt have time to get and buy a new one, so it verbal commands only.

Nice setup up there James :victory: nice to have met you hopefully see you next Wed

Bry

Hello Mate,

Good to hear from you! Glad you enjoyed your self, i was impressed with your dog, a nice, steady spaniel :thumbs: Be good to see you on wednesday.

I meant to say to you, if you fancy a couple of hours ratting, you are more than welcome :thumbs:

Always up for ratting be it terriers and the smoker or pcp and nv .

I' m glad Dean asked me to come, hope to be there next week ( if work doesn't come in thick and fast ) boy Jef can go go at some pace lol