Darcys "Scooby".. Not read this book and want to ??

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you guys wish to reserrect this 'swap' I will provide a copy FOC. As long as it's passed about, not kept.     Let me know via PM, only established members only to pm me to stop anyone trying to

Right just plowed through 10 pages to get to what's what.   You sent me a PM which I ignored because I thought you had your wires crossed.Seems it wasn t you it was me!   To confirm I have the bo

someone who hasn't just popped out of the woodwork....ok, pm me monday with an address to post it to and i will post one to keep the ball rolling. :victory: :victory:

Posted Images

Did anyone find out how field sportsman got it & why he then gifted it on to inan ? Or am I being blind & missed it.

I thought the same Al seems like they've let it slide.

I think it should at least go back to the original owner (Mr Wilkes).

Did anyone find out how field sportsman got it & why he then gifted it on to inan ? Or am I being blind & missed it.

I was under the impression that the book would either be put back in or donated to a charity ?????????????

I was under the impression that the book would either be put back in or donated to a charity ?????????????

I spoke to Darcy and he has offered to send me Of Dogs & Deer,just need to know for how much. I've been waiting to hear from him .

I'm happy to send the Scooby book to anyone who wants to read it.

Anyone who reads this can pm me, first come first gets to read it first..Inan

Edited by inan
  • Like 1

Finished book and thoroughly enjoyed it, felt present at each run and it's fair reading that the dog put a fair amount of game away although reading between the lines it's fair to say he was a dab hand at his original purchase. Just wish I had had the chance to run as many deer species as he did.

RIP scoobs

I see you signed it.............still only allowed crayons I see. :laugh:

• Like 1

Finished book and thoroughly enjoyed it, felt present at each run and it's fair reading that the dog put a fair amount of game away although reading between the lines it's fair to say he was a dab hand at his original purchase. Just wish I had had the chance to run as many deer species as he did.

RIP scoobs

I see you signed it.............still only allowed crayons I see. :laugh:

You always have to lower the tone mun.......... :laugh:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...