Darcys "Scooby".. Not read this book and want to ??

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you guys wish to reserrect this 'swap' I will provide a copy FOC. As long as it's passed about, not kept.     Let me know via PM, only established members only to pm me to stop anyone trying to

Right just plowed through 10 pages to get to what's what.   You sent me a PM which I ignored because I thought you had your wires crossed.Seems it wasn t you it was me!   To confirm I have the bo

someone who hasn't just popped out of the woodwork....ok, pm me monday with an address to post it to and i will post one to keep the ball rolling. :victory: :victory:

Posted Images

great stuff..... keep it very public this time as to where it goes, :thumbs:

I was thinking name the member sent to, they acknowledge on here when received if they don't then post tracking number to prove postage? Something along those those lines anyway?

inan

he needs a nudge then ;)

------------------had plenty of time--------------------

It's very strange.................................... :hmm:

its called ignorance mate!!

you maybe right ......................... anyone else tried to enquire on the subject ?

Yup got the full collection myself fair play...... And the amount of dvds unseen footage was un real

Cheers pal

Not.....!! Lol

Fair play JD on the replacement fellah... Gent

Was he no on the other day sparring with baw ??

He was indeed but seems to be unable to converse about any missing literature

Right just plowed through 10 pages to get to what's what.

You sent me a PM which I ignored because I thought you had your wires crossed.Seems it wasn t you it was me!

To confirm I have the book which I received from Fieldsportsman as a gift.I had no idea I was supposed to pass it on , that in fact it is a communal book.

Apologes for retaining possession of said book.

Now two avenues to go down.J D , the author has kindly offered to replace it,I have no idea if this has actually happened.If it has I will buy another Darcy book, maybe Dogs & Deer because I haven't read it,then when I have I will send it to YOU!

How does that strike you? I'm not yet in the position of needing to steal books, but I can understand you all getting pissed off for which I have apologised

.If I hadnt just seen your bit on the other thread I would still be in ignorance of my transcretion.

I hope there isnt a contract killer enroute as I type this.

Let me know which alternative is aggreeable to you and I'll get the ball, [book] rolling.

BTW Scooby like all J D's books is a bloody good read.

• Like 11

inan fair play ... :thumbs: we`ll call off the hit man i thought he`d been round and popped off baw by mistake been as he`s not been on --------------sorry on my part for the witch hunt but you see where were coming from ....

I knew there must have been a mix up.

Inan, you don't 'have' to buy another book, if you want to keep Scooby then keep it. It's only a book. However, if you don't want to keep it then send it to our armed forces, as per a thread in the gen talk section. it's up to you matey........

• Like 3

Was he no on the other day sparring with baw ??

He was indeed but seems to be unable to converse about any missing literature

Right just plowed through 10 pages to get to what's what.

You sent me a PM which I ignored because I thought you had your wires crossed.Seems it wasn t you it was me!

To confirm I have the book which I received from Fieldsportsman as a gift.I had no idea I was supposed to pass it on , that in fact it is a communal book.

Apologes for retaining possession of said book.

Now two avenues to go down.J D , the author has kindly offered to replace it,I have no idea if this has actually happened.If it has I will buy another Darcy book, maybe Dogs & Deer because I haven't read it,then when I have I will send it to YOU!

How does that strike you? I'm not yet in the position of needing to steal books, but I can understand you all getting pissed off for which I have apologised

.If I hadnt just seen your bit on the other thread I would still be in ignorance of my transcretion.

I hope there isnt a contract killer enroute as I type this.

Let me know which alternative is aggreeable to you and I'll get the ball, [book] rolling.

BTW Scooby like all J D's books is a bloody good read.

I'm glad it's all sorted now...............

Hit man :laugh: .............you had to read 10 pages of this instead :D ...........................it's got to be worse :D

Thanks for the offer of the of the book but I've got plenty to read at the moment. :thumbs: . The reason for my involvement was merely for the principle of the matter. I liked the idea of the book share and wanted the idea to work.

You could even just pass the book that you have on to whoever is next , it's your choice.

Thanks for the reply and the answers :thumbs:

• Like 1