Darcys "Scooby".. Not read this book and want to ??

Don't know the fella personally but from what I've heard/read, I would like to think that Inan isn't a rip off merchant?

Cheers, D.

Don't know the fella personally but from what I've heard/read, I would like to think that Inan isn't a rip off merchant?

Cheers, D.

flushing tactics :D

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you guys wish to reserrect this 'swap' I will provide a copy FOC. As long as it's passed about, not kept.     Let me know via PM, only established members only to pm me to stop anyone trying to

Right just plowed through 10 pages to get to what's what.   You sent me a PM which I ignored because I thought you had your wires crossed.Seems it wasn t you it was me!   To confirm I have the bo

someone who hasn't just popped out of the woodwork....ok, pm me monday with an address to post it to and i will post one to keep the ball rolling. :victory: :victory:

Posted Images

Cheers, D.

Cheers, D.

I sent the man a PM last night and he read it at 10:11 am today with no reply ..................Now if that was me and it was passed on I would of sent a reply saying who I sent it on to surely............................

Unless I still had it ?

let us know inan

Right, Raw, i've sharpened my pitchfork and made a few burning brands. . . . . when we off?

Steady................................. I've got to wait for my bollards to heal up first :D

Bump

Inan was back online again today ...............offline at 6:40 odd

anyone know him ???????????????????

if hes been on and has seen this then its sad really over a book, why would you try and keep it when its obvious people are looking for it, a quik update of "sorry lads totally forgot about this book its on my bookshelf ill get it posted asap" would of done unless its now changed hands £££

Bump

Inan was back online again today ...............offline at 6:40 odd

anyone know him ???????????????????

if hes been on and has seen this then its sad really over a book, why would you try and keep it when its obvious people are looking for it, a quik update of "sorry lads totally forgot about this book its on my bookshelf ill get it posted asap" would of done unless its now changed hands £££

:hmm: very strange...... think we will have to pull out the big :gunsmilie: to sort this missing book.....

INAN........ sleep with one eye open from now on, THL is comming for you...... :angry2:

:laugh:

Cheers, D.

Cheers, D.

You've blown it now though Stig :D

Cheers, D.

I've read through all this thread and before fieldsportsman had the book he never came on this thread to ask for the book or get in the queue so to speak, so how the feck did he get it then or for that matter did inan?

• Like 1

:hmm:Well,..I've walked out with Inan,.and he is an ok guy...

He is an oldie like myself,. not a ditch crawler and rabbiting Moucher,..but mad keen, on the coursing game,..and financially,..I cannot see him needing to keep hold of a wee book... :laugh:

Perhaps he has lent it out to one of his hare coursing pals,.and maybe not got it back ?

Whatever,..I'm sure he won't let you guys down,.and the book will either resurface, or he will buy a new copy, from the famous author...

All the best, Phil.

• Like 1

He won't have to. I have already said I will provide another one FOC. Just waiting for a pm from an established member.... :yes:

A book share/swap/pass around is a great idea IMO.....

Determine established? :hmm::laugh: