Darcys "Scooby".. Not read this book and want to ??

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you guys wish to reserrect this 'swap' I will provide a copy FOC. As long as it's passed about, not kept.     Let me know via PM, only established members only to pm me to stop anyone trying to

Right just plowed through 10 pages to get to what's what.   You sent me a PM which I ignored because I thought you had your wires crossed.Seems it wasn t you it was me!   To confirm I have the bo

someone who hasn't just popped out of the woodwork....ok, pm me monday with an address to post it to and i will post one to keep the ball rolling. :victory: :victory:

Posted Images

Thats a really good gesture JD

The lads that's got the book should fess up and pass it along..

Yeah great offer that...........

Like you said Giro it's easy to track it down to 2 people I've sent inan a PM but no reply as of yet........shouldn't be difficult

How about this, anyone wanting a loan of the book, make it known on public forum, then when getting sent on put the tracking number up so it can always be traced? Or designate a trusted member to be pm'd postage details so we always have a trail?

• Like 1

How about this, anyone wanting a loan of the book, make it known on public forum, then when getting sent on put the tracking number up so it can always be traced? Or designate a trusted member to be pm'd postage details so we always have a trail?

The trouble is I trust no forker ................. :laugh:

No.................good idea mate I think if we used both then this shouldn't happen again

So if field marshal sent it to inan and inan hasn't posted it to anyone else then why doesn't the original owner of the book. Go see him and get it back......then name and shame him if he does still have it and was planning in keeping it

So if field marshal sent it to inan and inan hasn't posted it to anyone else then why doesn't the original owner of the book. Go see him and get it back......then name and shame him if he does still have it and was planning in keeping it

logistics might come into it for a book thats worth 15 quid ------

• Like 2

It's not about the money...........the principle is worth a lot more . There has to be someone close enough to be able to knock a door

exactly, sombody on here knows the chap im sure, if he doesnt come on here anymore maybe someone on here has his number and give him a tinkle to remind him to get his arse in gear and forward on the book......... or just do as raw says call to him and ask for it!!!! :thumbs: i have dog the bounty hunter on speed dial, might need him yet!! lol

Don't know the fella personally but from what I've heard/read, I would like to think that Inan isn't a rip off merchant?

Cheers, D.

Me too mate........................I'm not trying to insight a man hunt just trying to get some answers :thumbs: